Ayano

Full Name: Ayano Aizawa

Blood Type: B Negative

Appearance:

Background: She's Shota Aizawa's sister

Background: She's Shota Aizawa's sister. Both of them have a love-hate relationship due to the fact that she runs a particular kind of business that isn't just her café. That business would be more lethal when it came to villains. Particularly underground villains. Her brother didn't like it, but it did it easier for him to make an arrest on a lot of villains. Sometimes even heroes who were running scandals or something to that extent. Shota still doesn't want to get the news on his sister's arrest or death thanks to her "business".

Family: (Bio: Shota Aizawa), [Adopted: Izuku Midoriya, Tenko Shimura, Himiko Toga, Touya Todoroki, and a few cats], her niece{Eri} and nephew{Hitoshi}, and her brother-in-law Hizashi Hamada.

Gender: Female

Sexual Preference: She never particularly cared about dating or marrying anyone(no matter the gender) since she started her business. If she were to ever take a break from her business, she'd may give it a shot.

Powers: Her quirk is called: Pins and Needles. Like her brother's quirk her eyes glow red and her hair floats when using her quirk. However, instead of canceling out quirks, the quirk acts as a torture device against the owner. When the person is using said quirk, they'll suddenly feel like their entire body feels like flaming hot needles and pins are being slowly inserted into their skin. Soon, the pins and needles will feel like they're coming out of the skin that way a parasite would leave its host. Mutated quirks will cause the most pain, transformation quirk are the second, and emitted quirk as the least because people have more control of it. The draw backs include dry eyes and often causing the same amount of pain in Ayano's eyes.

Accomplishments: Successfully running her cafe, running her "side business", and creating a "family" within her business.

Likes: Sweets, heels, BREAD, her children, her "family", her brother and his husband, her nephew and niece, Nezu, Oboro, and Stain.

Dislikes: Endeavor, most heroes, the Hero Committee, All For One, anything too salty, and abuse of any kind.

World They're Apart Of: Boku No Hero Academia.

Books In: None published at the moment.