TCWMN

Full Name: The Child With Many Names

Blood Type: B positive

Appearance:

Background: Something happened to them that caused their death

Background: Something happened to them that caused their death. They died at the age of thirteen and their soul felt so unfulfilled that it's now cursed to remain on the mortal plain to help others in order for their soul to feel complete. Their soul can is powerful enough to travel to different mortal plains, but can't move onto the next until they "fulfill their mission" with the child they help. For some reason, TCWMN feels like they should help kids their age, or younger than them, with situations that felt almost very similar to theirs. They don't remember anything about their past life; the blood, bruises, and mark on their neck is just there and they learned to go along with it. They don't remember their name at all and each kid they've come across has named them differently each time.

Family: R̶̨̨̖̬̹̥̜̠͎̺̍͐̂è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠â̸̠̋c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜d̶͇͆̓̂̆͌͛͠

Gender: Appears to be male, but TCWMN doesn't even remember anything about themselves worth remembering. Even their own gender.

Sexual Preference: They don't need one. They're dead.

Powers: Moving through walls, only children can see them, turning invisible, can interact with other supernatural entity, and can slightly move real world objects.

Accomplishments: Saving over multiple lives across different worlds and dimensions.

Likes: Adorable things, cake, toys, puzzles, and colors to the brightest extent.

Dislikes: Adults, dark monotone colors, salty things, being ordered around, seeing harm come to the kids they've sworn to protect, and licorice.

World They're Apart Of: For this character, I planned on using multiple roblox horror games for the children and TCWMN. Of course, every single one who created the games deserves all the credit for the stories, antagonists, and characters within the games. The only thing that will be mine inserted into these games are the protagonists, their parents, their character arcs, and TCWMN. I got the idea to create this character from watching an Aphmau Shuki video. Yes, I like Aphmau, and I find her enjoyable to listen to when I feel a little down in the dumps. Anyways, I got that idea to create TCWMN and have decided to use this as a way to practice long chapters and writing child characters. As far as I am aware, I have over 45 chapters in progress.

Book They're In: A work-in-progress, and I don't know if I should post the introduction or even the first chapter. If anyone does want me to post it, let me know.