part 2

YN goes to the bus station, and a bus arrives to take them to her house. While on the bus, everyone continues to stare at them.

"What on the fucking earth? Have I committed a crime? Am I covered in blood or something that these people are staring at me like that?" YN's thoughts raced as she felt the weight of everyone's gaze.

Finally arriving at her apartment, YN exhaled with relief. "Ufff, finally, I'm here after a whole lot of staring," she muttered as she dragged Jungkook to the couch and instructed him to sit.

"Wait here," YN commanded before disappearing into the kitchen. She grabbed some lemons from the fridge and poured hot water into a cup. After a few minutes, she returned to Jungkook with a glass of some random concoction.

"Here you go, drink it without smelling it, Mr. ... ummmmmmmmmm ... jerky," YN said playfully, assuming Jungkook wouldn't understand due to his inebriated state.

"Who the fuck are you calling a jerky?" Jungkook's response was cold, catching YN off guard.

"Oh, um, I-I was saying that to, ummm, nothing. Leave it and drink this," YN stuttered, trying to cover her slip-up.

Jungkook wasn't really coherent, so he simply held the glass and stared at it.

After a few seconds, he gulped it down, slamming the glass on the table and making a face. YN struggled to contain her laughter as she watched him. She approached him, meeting his gaze.

Jungkook's POV:

"I'm feeling really dizzy, and this random girl made me get on a bus. Now I'm in someone's house. Where am I? She made me sit on a soft thing and disappeared. The whole time from the club to her house, I've been feeling this weird sensation in my stomach, like someone is tickling me. Never mind.

She's back with a glass of ... pee? No, why the fuck would she bring pee? She handed it to me. What am I supposed to do, drink it? Nah, I don't think so. Wait, she's staring at me; that means she wants me to drink it. What on earth, I'm never like this, I never think this silly. Stupid. Without wasting any time, I gulped it down. Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, disgusting shit, ewwwww.

Why is she laughing now? I made a questioning face, and she stopped laughing and approached me. Ahhhhhhhhh, fuck, don't stare at me like that, girly."

End of his POV.

"Now come with me," YN said, leading him to a room and pointing at him, "You will sleep here, and I'll, ummm, I'll sleep on the couch."

Jungkook nodded silently and went to bed while YN shut the door behind her.

At 11.00 PM, Jungkook was sleeping peacefully when he heard music emanating from the living room.

YN's POV:

"Oh, thank God that man went to sleep. Actually, I don't mind sleeping on the couch. Plus, I've got to do my show as well, and he won't disturb me."

I went to the closet, put on a good outfit, and cranked up the music. "And here we go, my show has started."

End of her POV.

Jungkook's POV:

"What the fuck, who is playing this loud music at ...?" I checked my wristwatch; it was 11.

Wait, I'm sober now. I looked around. Whose room is this? Wait, I remember. I drank something yellow; I swear it's that thing that made me come back.

I slowly opened the bedroom door and...

HOPE YOU FIND THIS PART A BIT NOT BORING AND DONT FORGET TO COMMET IF U LIKE