Part 8

A luxurious car pulled up gracefully in front of a majestic mansion, attended by a retinue of alert guards. Exiting the vehicle, The person exits the car and confronts the imposing mansion.

 Exiting the vehicle, The person exits the car and confronts the imposing mansion

After a moment, the person noticed a guard staring at them with confusion. They couldn't understand why a man in a Rolls Royce was parked outside the mansion without any apparent purpose.

"Come here," the person ordered one of the guards.

"Yes, sir," the guard complied, approaching quickly.

"Go and fetch your boss," the person commanded.

Following orders, the guard hurried inside. After a couple of minutes, the person rushed out of the mansion, breathless, and stood before the man outside.

"Mr. Jeon, I apologize for the confusion. Please, come inside," Duke said, gesturing for Jungkook to follow him while casting menacing glares at the guards.

As they entered the mansion, Duke continued his apologies, expressing regret for the oversight regarding Jungkook's presence.

"Mr. Jeon, I must extend my sincerest apologies for the confusion outside. It was a grave oversight on our part, and I assure you, it will not happen again. I'll ensure my guards receive additional training to prevent such incidents in the future."

Jungkook, clearly irritated by the continued apologies, cut him off. "Enough," he said sharply, his tone brooking no further discussion.

Duke, visibly flustered by the interruption, quickly took a seat, realizing it was best to cease his apologies for the time being.

"So, tell me, Mr

"So, tell me, Mr. Jeon, how come you came to visit this humble abode? You could have called me, and I would have come to you."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at the suggestion. "Are you ordering me?" he questioned.

Duke quickly backtracked. "Oh, no, who am I to order such a great man?" he replied, attempting to smooth over his words. "Hmm, listen, I need some help, and you're the only one with the brains for it."