Part 9

The next morning, YN and Ruchika were woken up by a loud alarm. Ruchika, irritated by the noise, threw the clock against the wall, startling them both. She wondered why she had done that.

"Oops, sorry about that," Ruchika said to YN with an awkward smile.

"It's okay, let's just get ready now. We only have 3 hours left," YN replied.

"Ah, darn it," Ruchika muttered.

After taking quick showers, they both went to get ready for the day.

ruchika;

(Guys dont judge i just put random ahh photos heheh)As YN and Ruchika stepped out of the taxi and approached the agency, their excitement soon turned into astonishment

As YN and Ruchika stepped out of the taxi and approached the agency, their excitement soon turned into astonishment. Before them stretched a seemingly endless line of aspiring models, all eagerly waiting for their chance to impress the agency.

"Wow, I didn't expect this many people," YN exclaimed, her eyes wide with surprise.

Ruchika shook her head in disbelief. "Yeah, neither did I. Looks like we're not the only ones hoping for a shot at this."

They exchanged bewildered glances before reluctantly joining the back of the line. As they waited, the reality of the competition ahead began to sink in, leaving them both feeling a mixture of nervousness and determination.

 As they waited, the reality of the competition ahead began to sink in, leaving them both feeling a mixture of nervousness and determination

As they stood there, stunned by the sight of the seemingly never-ending line, Ruchika's incredulous voice broke the silence. "So, you're telling me all these people came for casting?"

YN sighed, her disappointment palpable. "If the line is this big, our turn is never coming. Forget it," she said, her expression falling into one of resignation.

Just as they were about to give up hope, their eyes caught sight of another entrance nearby.

"Should we go and ask them?" Ruchika suggested, her curiosity piqued.

"Ask what?" YN inquired, puzzled by her friend's sudden interest.

"Just come," Ruchika insisted, pulling YN along toward the guards.