part 7

YN POV

The shrill sound of my alarm jolts me awake, and I groan, feeling the weight of exhaustion clinging to my limbs. Slowly dragging myself out of bed, I glance at the clock and my eyes widen in panic—it's already 6:55. Without wasting another moment, I rush to the bathroom, the cold tiles under my feet waking me up faster than the blaring alarm ever could.

Under the warm spray of the shower, I try to shake off the remnants of sleep, feeling the hot water soothe my tense muscles. After a quick but refreshing shower, I grab my toothbrush and hastily brush my teeth, my mind already racing through the tasks I need to complete today.

Downstairs in the kitchen, I whip up a simple breakfast, the aroma of sizzling eggs and toast filling the air. As I wolf down my meal, I check the time again—it's now 7:15. With only a few minutes to spare, I quickly clean up the kitchen and dash back upstairs to my room.

In a flurry of movement, I rummage through my closet for suitable attire, finally settling on a comfortable yet presentable outfit for the day ahead. I slip into my clothes and quickly comb my fingers through my hair, not bothering with anything too fancy.

With one last glance in the mirror to make sure I look somewhat put together, I grab my bag and rush out the door, ready to face whatever challenges await me on this busy day.

I glanced around my rented room, taking in the familiar surroundings for what might be the last time. With a sigh, I closed the door behind me and stepped out into the hallway, shutting the door of the house as well. Carrying all my belongings, I called for a taxi to take me to the train station.

After about 20 minutes, the taxi arrived at the station. I thanked the driver and paid the fare before heading inside. Making my way to the ticket counter, I signed in and then settled onto a nearby bench, waiting patiently for the train to arrive.

END YN POV

Jungkook pov

My eyes flickered open as I sensed the morning light filtering through the curtains. Glancing at the clock, I noted it was already 6 o'clock. Without hesitation, I dragged myself out of bed and headed straight for the bathroom. The cold water revived my senses as I quickly showered and changed into fresh clothes

 The cold water revived my senses as I quickly showered and changed into fresh clothes