Part 4

Jungkook's POV:

Leaving YN's house, I felt a strange mix of emotions swirling within me. Calling for my driver, I waited impatiently for the car to arrive, eager to put some distance between myself and the bewildering encounter I'd just had.

As the car pulled up, the driver handed me the keys with a respectful nod. His presence was a welcome distraction from the chaos of my thoughts.

"Sir, here are the keys," he said, his tone deferential.

"Leave," I replied curtly, my voice icy and detached.

With a wordless acknowledgment, the driver retreated, leaving me alone with my thoughts as I slid into the driver's seat. The engine roared to life, echoing the turmoil within me as I drove away, the events of the night replaying in my mind with unnerving clarity.

 The engine roared to life, echoing the turmoil within me as I drove away, the events of the night replaying in my mind with unnerving clarity

I got into the car, the familiar leather seats providing some semblance of comfort amidst the chaos in my mind. With a sense of urgency, I directed the driver towards my house, eager to escape the perplexing encounter with YN.

After a tense twenty minutes, we arrived at my home. The imposing gates swung open at the signal of the guards, granting me entry. I parked the car in front of the grand doors, the weight of the night's events heavy upon me as I stepped out onto the familiar grounds of my estate.

 I parked the car in front of the grand doors, the weight of the night's events heavy upon me as I stepped out onto the familiar grounds of my estate

I swung open the main door, the heavy wood creaking slightly in protest. As I stepped inside, my eyes scanned the living room, taking in the sight of familiar faces gathered there. The atmosphere was tense, an unspoken tension hanging in the air.

"Welcome back, sir," one of the staff members greeted me with a respectful nod, though I could sense the curiosity in their eyes.

Ignoring the prying gazes, I nodded in acknowledgment before striding past them towards the heart of the house. With each step, the weight of the evening's events pressed down upon me, a heavy burden that I couldn't seem to shake off.