part 1

The room pulsed with music, bodies moving to the beat. Jungkook lounged on a plush couch, watching the dancers on stage.

Taehyung leaned in, eyes fixed on the mesmerizing show.Lights cast shadows, adding mystery to the scene. Dancers, dressed provocatively, moved gracefully. The thumping bass filled the room, vibrating through Jungkook.

Though the atmosphere was electric, Jungkook stayed relaxed. It was a glimpse into a world he knew well, a night of entertainment for him and Taehyung.

"Come on, hyung, don't tell me you're not enjoying the show," Taehyung teased, nudging Jungkook with an elbow as a particularly provocative dancer caught his eye

Jungkook's lips quirked in a faint smirk, though his eyes remained cool and inscrutable. "I've seen better," he replied nonchalantly, his tone tinged with boredom as he took another sip of his drink.

The club was like a temporary escape from their daily worries. Jungkook, who had the heavy responsibility of leading a powerful company and dealing with dangerous mafia business, found solace in the club's lively chaos. It was a break from his intense world.

On the other hand, Taehyung, always seeking pleasure and excitement, was in his element in the club's electric atmosphere. His eyes shone with excitement as he took in the lively scene, fully embracing the energy of the moment. The club was like a playground for him, and he thrived on the pulsating beat of the music and the vibrant chaos around him.

As the night wore on, and the dancers grew bolder in their performances, Taehyung's attention was captivated by a particular dancer who exuded an irresistible magnetism. Her movements were fluid and sinuous, her body twisting and contorting in time with the music in a mesmerizing display of athleticism and grace.

Taheyubg takes the lust out

As the dancer approached, Jungkook dismissed her advances with a curt nod, his attention elsewhere. Taehyung, however, eagerly engaged, negotiating a private encounter with the dancer.

In the midst of their conversation, a waitress approached, her presence unexpected in the lively atmosphere

In the midst of their conversation, a waitress approached, her presence unexpected in the lively atmosphere. YN Choi, with her youthful innocence and confident demeanor, stood before Jungkook with a warm smile.

"Drink for you, sir?" she asked, a hint of amusement in her voice as she recognized the most powerful man in the room.

Jungkook was surprised by her boldness, momentarily taken aback. But YN, undaunted by his intimidating presence, stood her ground with confidence, refusing to be intimidated by his reputation.

Their interaction was tense, both unwilling to yield to the other's stubbornness. Yet, despite the apparent tension, a strange bond started to develop between them. It was a connection born of shared defiance and a silent understanding.

As Jungkook drank to numb his inner turmoil, YN watched with a mix of concern and curiosity. Her determination to remain unaffected by his charm was tested with each passing moment.

As Jungkook became increasingly drunk, YN found herself in an unexpected role as his caretaker. Despite her initial hesitation, she decided to accompany him home out of a desire to protect him, rather than to please him.

 Despite her initial hesitation, she decided to accompany him home out of a desire to protect him, rather than to please him

And so, amidst the club's bright lights and thumping music, YN found herself supporting Jungkook, who was now stumbling from the effects of too much alcohol. She could feel his weight on her shoulder as they weaved through the crowded dance floor.

The air was heavy with the smell of sweat and perfume, the music pounding in their ears as they made their way out of the club. YN's heart raced with concern. She hadn't planned on taking care of Jungkook, but she couldn't leave him in this state.

Jungkook's usually sharp eyes were now hazy with drink, his normally confident demeanor replaced by a vulnerable look. YN couldn't help but feel sorry for him.  

guys this chapter is fucking confusing i knoe but the next wont be. i m confised my self wtf i wrote