Part 3

SHE DOES MODELING!!!!!!!!

https://youtube.com/shorts/tI1RbjazkpQ?feature=shared

(I'm not sure how to insert the code from my gallery, so could you please click on the link and watch? You're the second person, right?)

Excited whispers filled the air as the revelation sparked a flurry of interest among onlookers.

Jungkook's mesmerized gaze spoke volumes as he watched 'yn' move with effortless grace, leaving him momentarily speechless.

"I can agree she has a good, pretty little body," Jungkook's quiet admission echoed through the room, punctuating the shared sentiment with a touch of admiration

As the night waned, 'yn' signaled the end of the evening, prompting Jungkook to retreat, not wanting to disrupt the delicate equilibrium between them.

By 1 pm, the room was enveloped in a serene stillness, broken only by the soft rhythm of slumber. While Jungkook surrendered to the embrace of sleep, 'yn' found herself grappling with the unfamiliar contours of the couch, her restless movements betraying her discomfort.

Eventually, she succumbed to the allure of her own bed, navigating through the darkness until she found familiar solace in its embrace. In her half-conscious state, 'yn' reached out for the comfort of a pillow, only to find herself enveloped in an unexpected embrace.

Unbeknownst to her, Jungkook had unwittingly become a participant in her nocturnal rituals, their intertwined limbs a testament to the blurred boundaries between dreams and reality.

As the first rays of dawn painted the room in a soft golden hue, Jungkook and 'yn' found themselves entangled in a moment of quiet intimacy, each silently pondering the significance of their shared slumber.

Jungkook woke up and saw YN hugging him like a teddy bear. Startled, he jerked away, causing YN to wake up as well.

"W-what happened?" YN said, confused by the sudden movement.

"Why the fuck were you sleeping with me?" Jungkook demanded, his voice tinged with anger.

"My back was hurting, and I came here to sleep. I'm sorry," YN apologized with a puppy face.

"Fix that fucking face," Jungkook snapped before storming out of the room to put on his shoes

WHAT THE FUCK?" YN exclaimed, staring at the TV as she saw something unexpected.

Jungkook turned to the TV and was surprised by what he saw.

"Here we go, people saw us together in public. How did you take me to your house last night?" YN asked, her tone incredulous.

'bus' she says