Part 5

YN gave Jungkook a strange smile, looking at his stained shirt and then back at him with an odd expression.

In Jungkook's thoughts: "I saw her here, and she actually looks really stylish and mature in this dress, but her brain still seems kind of young."

She smiled at him and glanced at his shirt. Jungkook made a puzzled face and asked, "What's wrong?"

"You can't go into the park with that shirt on," she said firmly, giving him a serious look.

Jungkook felt unsure what to do. "What am I supposed to do?" he thought.

Then she had an idea. "Wait, I know. There's a store called Primark nearby. Let's go get you a new shirt there."

"Primark?" Jungkook looked confused.

"Yeah, Primark. Don't you know about it?" she asked, surprised.

"Well, yeah, I know, but I don't want to buy a shirt from there," Jungkook said, raising an eyebrow.

"Then where?" she asked, waiting for his answer.

"Get in the car," Jungkook said seriously, leaving YN curious about what he had in mind

YN glanced at Jungkook's stern expression and felt a shiver of fear run through her. Quickly, she followed him as he made his way to the underground basement. As they arrived in the underground parking lot, they encountered a man.

Jungkook approached the man while YN stood back, admiring the luxurious cars parked around them.

"Why the fuck are you still here?" Jungkook's voice was cold and distant, as it often was.

"T-the sir, we're leaving in 10 minutes," the guard stammered nervously, swallowing hard.

"10 minutes? You all have 3 minutes. Leave now, or else you'll face consequences," Jungkook's words were devoid of any compassion, striking fear into the guard's heart.

The guard backed away, bowing to Jungkook one last time before hurrying off, leaving YN to ponder Jungkook's harsh demeanor.

The guard backed away, bowing to Jungkook one last time before hurrying off, leaving 'yn' to ponder Jungkook's harsh demeanor.

yn's POV:

Seriously, does he not know about Primark? Nah, bro.

"What is he looking at with that serious ahh face?" I wondered aloud, trying to decipher Jungkook's inscrutable expression.

"Get in the car," Jungkook commanded, his tone brooking no argument.

Car? But there was no car in sight.

I opened my mouth to question him, but Jungkook had already turned, striding purposefully towards the basement parking area.

"Oh, probably for his car, never mind," I muttered to myself, following him down the stairs into the underground parking.