351 - 360

Chapter 351

Xia Zheng Hai left.

Xia Qiqi finished her porridge.

She got up from the dining table and wanted to take a short walk because she had eaten a bit too much.

Just as she entered the living room, she heard another knock on the door.

Xia Qiqi frowned.

She opened the door, "Didn't I tell you to leave quickly? Why did you come back again..."

Xia Qiqi saw Xiao Qiang.

She thought it was her father who had turned back.

Seeing Xiao Qiang, Xia Qiqi's expression naturally wasn't pleasant.

"What's the matter? You know too?" Xia Qiqi's tone towards Xiao Qiang clearly carried emotions.

"My daughter-in-law is pregnant, can't I know?!" Xiao Qiang raised an eyebrow.

With the air of a noble lady, she did!

Damn it.

She's no longer a prestigious lady, so why is she still putting on airs!

Xia Qiqi rolled her eyes.

Xiao Nanchen really has a big mouth.

Usually, he can't even come up with a fart, but his ability to spread news is surprisingly fast.

"Well, I don't intend to give birth anyway." Xia Qiqi said deliberately.

She just wished to infuriate Xiao Qiang.

Who gave her the right...

Xia Zheng Hai doesn't like her mother, but he wants to like this woman.

"I don't intend to give birth, so what are you pregnant with?!" Xiao Qiang's expression clearly changed.

Her attitude towards Xia Qiqi is truly a world of difference compared to when she was her stepmother.

She knew that this woman's kindness towards her in the past was all an act!

"Do you think I wanted to get pregnant?!" Xia Qiqi retorted.

She was so angry because of this child, and this old woman Xiao Qiang still had the audacity to make sarcastic remarks.

"It's not what you think. Was it Nanchen who forced you?" Xiao Qiang asked in return.

Xia Qiqi was rendered speechless by Xiao Qiang's retort.

After all, it wasn't Xiao Nanchen who forced her.

But...

Xiao Qiang stared straight at Xia Qiqi and continued to strike, "Nanchen is disabled in both legs. If it weren't for you taking the initiative, what could he do to you?!"

"..." Xia Qiqi almost couldn't catch her breath.

So in Xiao Qiang's mind, she took the initiative to climb into Xiao Nanchen's bed?!

It was her who took the initiative to have a relationship with Xiao Nanchen.

It was her...

Upon careful thought, it seemed like it was her.

It was her who took the medicine, couldn't hold on, and had a relationship with Xiao Nanchen.

Damn it!

Xia Qiqi's face turned green from Xiao Qiang's words.

"You young people's affairs, I won't bother about them. It's all your personal preferences, as long as you're happy." Xiao Qiang said generously, "I came here to take care of my granddaughter. As for your relationship with Nanchen, it's none of my concern."