271 - 280

Chapter 271

"Grandma." An Nuan's eyes turned, and at the doorway, she saw Wen QingCui, An Hao and An Xiao.

At this moment, the faces of all three people were not very good.

They probably never dreamed that trying to steal a chicken would end up eroding the rice. This time they had suffered a big loss.

According to the laws of North Wen Country, An YanKun's minimum sentence was five years. If it was finally determined that Wei Daguo was really instigated by An YanKun, with such a vicious nature, it would at least double.

Just thinking about it felt very satisfying.

An Nuan pulled her father and strode towards her grandmother. At this moment, Wen QingCui's face was obviously extremely ugly.

"Don't be smug in front of me!" Wen QingCui gritted her teeth.

"Where am I smug? I'm just kindly reminding Grandma that you categorically confirmed my dad's crime a few days ago in the media. You kept saying that my uncle is the most filial person who treats you best. Now there are reporters outside. Grandma must protect herself, after all, the malicious words of the media are no less than Grandma's." An Nuan smiled very brightly.

"An Nuan, that's enough. Don't threaten me just because YanKun got into trouble!" Wen QingCui said directly.

"We didn't get any benefits. Our results were all fairly and justly ruled by the court. If Grandma has any doubts, you can file an appeal!"

"You!" Wen QingCui was so angry that her whole person was about to explode.

"By the way, I almost forgot. I have one more important thing to tell you, Grandma." An Nuan seemed to suddenly remember something. "Didn't Grandma say she wanted to sever the mother-son relationship with my dad? My dad and I discussed it. Since Grandma insisted on doing so, we as descendants certainly could not go against Grandma's wishes, so we decided to accept Grandma's arrangement and sever ties with you from now on."

"Don't threaten me here! Don't think I'm afraid of you just because YanKun got into trouble!"

"Of course Grandma is not afraid. After all, Grandma has never treated my dad as her own son, otherwise what mother would treat her son like this."

"Enough! I have no time to talk nonsense with you."

"I don't have time either." An Nuan's face turned cold. "I just want to make it clear to Grandma that severing the mother-son relationship means that you need to move out of the An family old house immediately, because that property is in my dad's name. Now that you have no relationship, you have no right to live in my dad's property. Secondly, my dad gives you more than 300,000 yuan in living expenses every month, and he has no reason to give it to you anymore. Grandma will have to pay attention to her spending habits. Finally, the servants at home who serve Grandma were all found by my mom for Grandma, and it was my mom who paid them every month. Now that Grandma doesn't need them anymore, we will let them go back to our An family villa. Please ask Grandma to find someone to serve her as soon as possible so as not to inconvenience her life."

"An Nuan, you..." Wen QingCui was furious when she heard An Nuan's words.

"I probably won't be able to call you Grandma anymore in the future, after all, you and my dad have no relationship anymore. I'll call you old lady from now on." An Nuan smiled slightly. "Old lady, walk slowly!"

Wen QingCui's face was ashen.

At this moment, An Hao still did not realize the situation. He hurriedly said, "I will take care of Grandma. An Nuan, don't threaten her here!"