411 - 420

Chapter 411

An Nuan told Xiao Nanchen everything that happened.

She got up, preparing to leave.

At the moment of leaving, she hesitated for a few seconds and still said, "Nanchen, can you keep it a secret for me?!"

Xiao Nanchen was slightly stunned.

"What I mean is, I'm afraid others will see me as a monster because of my rebirth, and I'm even more afraid that scientists will take me away for human experiments."

Xiao Nanchen couldn't help laughing.

He said, "Okay, I won't tell anyone."

"Ye Jinghuai can't say it either." An Nuan was also serious.

She didn't want Ye Jinghuai to look at her with colored glasses.

After all, there was no pleasant experience between them in their previous life.

She didn't want to tell Ye Jinghuai.

"Okay."

"Nanchen, isn't the relationship between you and Ye Jinghuai unusual? It's not what I've seen, it goes beyond my relationship with you and Xia Qiqi." An Nuan asked seriously all of a sudden.

Xiao Nanchen was obviously silent.

"It doesn't matter, you don't have to say it if you don't want to." An Nuan smiled slightly.

After all, she couldn't force Xiao Nanchen to say things that even Ye Jinghuai was unwilling to say.

"Ye Jinghuai is my cousin." Xiao Nanchen suddenly said.

An Nuan was shocked.

She didn't expect at all that Xiao Nanchen and Ye Jinghuai had this relationship.

"Blood related?" An Nuan asked.

"Yes, blood related."

"Is it from your mother's side or your father's side or..."

"I can't say too much." Xiao Nanchen laughed and said, "Roughly speaking, cousin will definitely tell you in the future."

"Are you sure he will tell me?"

"In fact, my cousin has liked you for a long time." Xiao Nanchen said directly.

An Nuan frowned.

"I won't give too many spoilers, otherwise there will be no surprises in your future interactions."

"What surprises, I'm afraid they are all shocks." An Nuan said somewhat helplessly.

This Ye Jinghuai, what else has he hidden.

"Don't worry, my cousin can't bear to scare you."

An Nuan felt that Xiao Nanchen's words were so cheesy.

"In short, choosing my cousin was the right decision for you. Anyway, my cousin would never stab you to death with a knife."

"Are you kidding me?!" An Nuan got angry.

Xiao Nanchen laughed a few times and said, "It's getting late, go back early."

"Okay." An Nuan got up and finally said solemnly, "Nanchen, no matter if it's Xia Qiqi or you telling me about your relationship with Ye Jinghuai today, thank you very much anyway."

Xiao Nanchen laughed lightly.

Indicating he didn't care.

She said, "In fact, compared to Qiqi, I trust you more."