241 - 250

Chapter 241

"It's just a little blood return, is it really that serious?" Xia Qiqi mumbled.

Although she didn't have much confidence.

But she wouldn't just admit her mistake like that either.

She still retorted.

"If Xiao Nanchen was unlucky, and air entered his vein to cause an air embolism, it would be life-threatening!" Xiao Qiang said fiercely.

Xia Qiqi was clearly scared.

She didn't expect that just an IV could kill a person!

"Mom, don't scare her," Xiao Nanchen spoke for Xia Qiqi, and at that moment he also used very professional terminology to explain, "Generally speaking, there is a certain pressure in the veins, and it is because of the pressure that the veins remain filled. My vein was filled all the time while I was sleeping with the IV, so it was impossible for air to enter. Moreover, clinical trials have not clearly confirmed that air entering the veins can really endanger life. They are all theoretical studies."

Xiao Qiang was a little frustrated.

What was wrong with making Xia Qiqi feel guilty?

With Xia Qiqi's cultural level and intelligence, she would believe anything Xiao Qiang told her.

Xia Qiqi did believe her just now.

And now, because of Xiao Nanchen's words, she believed again.

She believed, that's true.

But at this moment, she suddenly felt like she didn't understand anything they were saying.

In front of them, she seemed illiterate.

What on earth were they talking about?!

"Also, I was the one who let Qiqi go to sleep," Xiao Nanchen added, "I originally wanted to watch the IV drip myself, but I accidentally fell asleep too, so don't blame Qiqi."

"Whatever you say, you always take her side," Xiao Qiang said speechlessly.

Xia Qiqi pursed her lips.

From childhood to adulthood.

Xiao Nanchen did stand up for her in everything.

"The banquet will start soon. Go get cleaned up and come downstairs," Xiao Qiang said.

"Okay," Xiao Nanchen nodded.

When Xiao Qiang left, she said to Xia Qiqi again, "I don't want another accident like this!"

Xia Qiqi felt extremely aggrieved in her heart.

Ever since Xiao Qiang married her dad, it had always been Xia Qiqi bullying Xiao Qiang.

Since when did Xiao Qiang dare to treat her like this?!

She suddenly began to wonder.

Was it really right to make her divorce her dad!

This old woman was obviously getting carried away!

She was really so annoyed that her teeth itched.

"Qiqi, okay," Xiao Nanchen reminded.

He was asking her to stop pressing the back of his hand.

Xia Qiqi let go immediately.

It's not like she wanted to help Xiao Nanchen.

When she let go, she saw a large bruise swelling on the back of Xiao Nanchen's hand.

It looked quite hideous.