401 - 410

Chapter 401

Xia Qiqi was playing games very seriously, completely ignoring Xiao Nanchen.

At that moment, she saw a spoonful of porridge held up to her mouth, clearly blocking her view of the screen a little.

She was somewhat annoyed, "Xiao Nanchen, you're blocking my gameplay."

"Eat it and I'll move away," Xiao Nanchen bargained.

Xia Qiqi was speechless.

She opened her mouth and ate it.

The soft, creamy fruit porridge mixed with the aromatic vegetables didn't seem as unappetizing as she had imagined.

Xiao Nanchen had been watching Xia Qiqi's expression the whole time. Seeing that she ate it without throwing up, he scooped up another spoonful and held it to Xia Qiqi's mouth.

Xia Qiqi didn't know if it was because she was hungry or because the game had distracted her, but she didn't feel nauseous eating it. On the contrary, she even wanted to eat more. So every time Xiao Nanchen fed her, she opened her mouth and ate it.

She just kept on eating and eating like this.

She finished the whole bowl of porridge.

Xia Qiqi was operating her game, instinctively opening and closing her mouth.

After half a day without any porridge being fed into her mouth, she was a little unhappy. She frowned and glanced over, only to see Xiao Nanchen holding the empty bowl, about to leave.

She couldn't help licking her lips.

Gritting her teeth, she said, "I can still eat more."

Xiao Nanchen's body, which was pushing the wheelchair to leave, paused.

Slowly, he said, "Okay."

"It's not that I want to eat, it's your daughter who wants to eat!" Xia Qiqi forcibly explained.

A faint smile appeared at the corner of Xiao Nanchen's mouth.

The three words "your daughter" could really make his heart overflow with a warm current.

After Xia Qiqi said it, she actually regretted it immediately.

Damn it.

Who said it was his daughter!

In her irritability, she calmed herself down again.

After all, she was still playing games.

Soon after, Xiao Nanchen came back with the porridge again, feeding her to eat in the same way.

Xia Qiqi was also very cooperative, eating mouthful after mouthful.

This was probably the first time she had really eaten two full bowls since she became pregnant.

After eating, she even burped from being too full.

For the first time, she felt so satisfied.

Previously when eating, it was always forcing herself, really afraid of being tortured to death by the baby in her belly, reluctantly making herself eat.

It was rare that this time, she ate so actively and took the initiative.

"Do you want more?" Xiao Nanchen asked.

"I'm full," Xia Qiqi replied.

Because she was still in a good mood, her tone towards Xiao Nanchen was also much gentler.

Xiao Nanchen nodded slightly. He picked up a napkin from the side and gently wiped her lips.

Xia Qiqi didn't mind.