2 ~ Promises

Aarav pov :

" Bride is coming "

It can't be true . It's not happening . No .... I tilt my head towards the stairs .

Yes !!!!

Bride in a red lehenga with full of gold attire . Her face is totally focused on steps , very careful to not look into other directions exactly mine .

My maa is on her left side and dadi on her right side . Few bridesmaids are behind her . They are taking her like queen .

My nerves are bursting with anger . My eyes are rushed with sudden blood of betrayal .

She is coming to the mandap . My eyes are betting with the fire burning in front of me .

She thanked everyone present in the hall and stood beside me . Her whole body is Shivering . She hesitate to sit down across me . Exactly this is also one of her acting .

My knuckles are turning white with forced fist , I want to kil someone in my hands , right now .

How dare she ?

Even after I have warned her , exactly like threatened her , she has the guts to come to the mandap  .

To marry me !

She won't do this . She can't do this .

This is not what I have planned .

Mom hold her and push her a little to sit down . No mom ! She sits down beside me .

My whole body feels like igniting of her presence . I shifted my gaze towards her . I am damn sure she can feel the anguish from my gaze . Still she resist to look at me .

I want to grab her arms and pull her into the strong walls and tear her this fake innocence, finally break her into several pieces of pain .

The mantras are almost done . We are asked to do the promises while rotating the Agni kalasa .

I moved closer to her and whispered as she can only hear me .

Promises !

" I promise you , I will never ever accept you either as my wife or anything in my life .

I promise you , I will give all the hate which you deserves .

I promise you , I will become the hell of your life .

I promise you , I will protect my family from you and no one can save you from me .

I promise you , you will never get anything which wife deserves from a husband .

I promise you , you will never have a chance to touch me orelse I make sure you will be dead .

I promise you , I will soak you in a pool of blood and ruin your life worser than hell ." 

I can feel her body trembling of fear . No . Not yet . I want to see her in worser than this . For betraying me . For messing with my family .

" You have to keep the promises till your last breath "

I will .

" And now , nuptial ritual . Tie the nuptial chain in the bride's neck . The chain will protect your husband from every evil and dangerous thing . Give a strong connection to your relationship that you are bound to each other forever. "

I tie the nuptial chain around her neck and whispered in her ear 

" I will show you what is devil look like "