58 ~ Surprise

Idhalya pov :

Guests have almost arrived. We greeted everyone with a warm welcome. Most of the people here are only family and close relatives. Still I was waiting for some important people to arrive.

I take a look at him from the corner of my eyes. He was standing near shaurya and a group of men looked like they were in his father's age. I am sure he must feel bored just assuming his behavior. Suddenly his gaze met mine , I was stunned for a moment. Maybe he could feel my eyes on him too. Could he ? Really ?

Because he is so far away from me. And a lot of people are roaming here and there. With loud music. How could he feel my gaze in the very next second I looked at him ? Maybe it's accidental. I hope. But I can see the sudden change in the environment in his eyes. They are completely different compared to the last second before his eyes on me. They are something different i couldn't put it in words. They are emitting a lot in a single moment. Those emotions are so real. His eyes are glowing. Those grey eyes that I called once were lifeless.

I want to slit my tongue and burn my memory for thinking his eyes are lifeless. I didn't even imagine , there will be a day that I could ever rephrase my thoughts about his eyes.

They are holding lots of power to attract anyone into those black holes without any struggle. Attracting mine ! And to my surprise, I want to disappear into those holes and never come back again. Just be there and find out how they look at me , how they turn darker when our eyes meet , how they burn when I touch him , how they glow when I feel him , just want to know everything , feel everything inside that black hole. How he managed to hide everything behind those grey shades. From me.

I was lost into his eyes. I don't know how long I am shamelessly admiring his every inches with my ogling eyes. I admit it. Only to myself. But never to him. Yes , I fall for him from the day I came to know that he has lots of rage , anger , hate against me. But more than that , he cared about me. I saw it in his eyes how they felt when he accidentally hurted me .

I still remembered the day , he said ' I am sorry ' ' I didn't mean to ' .

( Do you guys remember, why he apologized? That was the most intimate moment they had.  If you know , say it in the comments)

Something hit me hard that day , when he apologized, some hope started to grow in my chest. That he can never hurt me and never see me in pain , even if he wanted to.

" Bhabhi ... "

Aakash voice makes me came out of my thoughts and from his gaze too. I can see that he too turned his head towards the elders.

" Ha ? "

I asked. Still I couldn't get out of his eyes.

" Bhabhi , they are arrived . "

He said.

" Everyone ? "

I asked with huge enthusiasm.

" Yes , everyone "

He said with huge smile.

" Ok , shall we start !  "

I asked ....

" Let's start bhabhi !!! "

He said and turned towards the DJ , signalled him to put on.

He showed the thumb signal. The lights are goes off. Everyone seems so confused and the chaos starts to arise. Then a loud music starts to blast . Like a hell !

A young man jumped into the floor wearing a mask , then starts to dance to the music. Followed by him , a beautiful girl joined with his extended hands and she is also wearing a mask. Then a lot of men and women joined them with beats. They are hitting the stage and attracting the people with their perfect moves.
...............................................