52 ~ A single phone call

Idhalya pov :

" You are looking like a goddess Idhalya "

His voice came out with a beautiful smile in his lips. Those eyes are glittering with pure desire.

I never have a chance to see his beautiful smile. Yes !!! He is looking like a sculpture that has been done by some beautiful artist.

My hands softly caress his long hairs with my fingers.

My another hand brushes his jaw , his cheek and his .... Lips.

I wondered how perfect it is made. How magic it can hold.

I can see his eyes totally capturing mine without missing any beat.

My gaze shift back to his grey eyes. That was so intimate and blocking everything from outside.

There the phone rings. We both barely consider that. But the ring echoed again.

I shifted my gaze towards my right side where the mobile is kept on the bed.

The name is clearly visible. My heart beat suddenly raised faster. My eyes are fixed only on the name.

He followed my gaze towards the screen.

' Anni '

It was Anni.

I shifted my gaze from the screen to somewhere... Else. 

Not on him.

I couldn't.

My whole body starts to itch of something. The ignition I couldn't hold up.

My hands are going to cover my messed and more revealing body.

A lump formed in my throat that is so hard to swallow.

The tears filled my eyelids instantly.

He understands and remove his body from mine.

Once he gets up from me , I left the bed and ran towards the restroom without looking back. Once I have locked the door from inside , the tears are falling like a rain.

They are coming out continuously.

My hands aren't ready to wipe them.

The name ...

The name is the only thing .... Stay in my head.

My hands gripped my head which are feeling like going to blast at any moment.

My chest is feeling so heavier.

The aches , the pain overcome me again.

My rip my clothes and threw it on the floor.

I wanted to scream as the whole world disappear somewhere , as I can forget the pain piercing my chest , as I could remember how painful in that monster's house ... Maybe that could ease ... this pain.

I saw my image on the mirror... How nakedly broken I am than I am naked in the mirror.

Then I realised how he claimed my body... The red fingerprints of his hands around my thighs , hip , waist and my ...... More tears falls down . Now the thought of his hands on my every part burns me like a fire.

My swollen lips ... My fingers brushed my yet-to-bleed lips and winced in pain. The pain that I couldn't hold in my chest.

My knees started to tremble and fell on the floor with thud.

An another sound came from the door .

I couldn't get up.

" Idhalya ? "