72 ~ Children

Aarav pov :

She was lying over my bare chest , wrapping her legs around my thighs , wearing my shirt with full of my fragrance. My hands cried not to leave her messed up hair , which I fisted around seconds before, still she is looking dazzling , maybe the after orgasm makes her more beautiful than before.

I couldn't control the rock solid bulge getting hard again , when inviting her hot breath coming out from her body , radiates directly into my bare skin all over. My free hand goes to feel her little fingers which she was using to play with my chest hairs.

I intertwined our fingers just slow and steady with more compassion. I am not a guy with full of patience and softness. But I am afraid not to break her fragile nature or shatter her soft tendrils.

She moved her head once trying to remove her hair falling down on her face , that was so cute when she crook her nose in inconvenience. With a brief smile on my face , my another hand took those silky hairs and tug them behind her sensitive ears realising how they gave up on a single touch over there. My eyes didn't leave the pattern she was drawing with my chest hairs.

" You love them or should I shave up ? "

I whispered across her ears while lining her hairs with my back nails. I know she loves my nails over the fingers. She feel more sensitive and sensual when they play with her soft skin.

" Please don't. I love your hairs. They are perfect. Not so long or hairless either. Just perfect to fist in my fingers. "

The next moment her words came out , I showed her how it feels when we fist actually.

She released a silent moan by parting her mouth while fisting my chest hairs so tighter , when I grabbed a lump of hairs in my fingers and fisted gently , in my way.

" This is called fisting "

I corrected her. She turned her head facing to mine , held up in her chin over my chest , her eyes shining in this dark room ruling this dark man in front of her like a thunder ruling the whole dark sky. Her eyes locked with mine.

My jaw clenched on her next action , I didn't show any reaction except my jaw. Still she won. By digging her sharp nails into my hard chest so desirely.

" This is called digging "

Before she could left next breath , I pulled her above and make her look so closer to my eyes and said

" If you want to mark me , we have lot of other choices "

I said while pressing my lips against hers in a most seducing way.

She kissed me back while digging her nails more deep into my flesh . I didn't give up either , my hands showed the true heaven through her hairs in my devil fingers. After tasting her lips , I knew she was so tired of previous orgasm , so I pull back with deep unsatisfied gasp. Still her lips resist to let my bottom lips go.

We both smiled at some point realising how badly we crave for each other. I couldn't resist myself from grabbing her into me and hugged her more tighter. She released a calm and relaxed gasp. I kissed the top of her head and asked slowly but carefully

" Do you .... love children ? "

As the words came out from my mouth , her whole body get stiff instantly. A moment before smiling lips , now nowhere to find. The pattern she was drawing in my chest is stopped now.

I kissed her hairline and interjoined my fingers with hers then took them to my lips and kissed gently.

" I saw the purity in your eyes when you said those words .... So ... You can tell me. Nothing will change , I promise. "