77 ~ Mood swings

I hope you guys vote for the previous chapter. While doing double updates , this is a huge problem, readers forget to vote for the previous chapter. So I asked everyone to vote for the previous chapter.

It's been many days , so I'd like to make it double. Enjoy reading and share your thoughts, I love to read.

Idhalya pov :

" Baby .... Get up , it's dinner time "

A voice echoed in my deep sleep. I don't want to get up. It's really nice to sleep under warm blanket. I sighed under my breath.

" Idhalya .... "

I heard his voice again. I felt him slowly removing my hair from my face and tugging the hair tendrils behind my eras. That was so mesmerizing. Even in my sleep, I could felt how beautiful his touch is.

Wait !

What ?

My sleep start to disturb. I suffered to open my heavy eyes. The memories are flashing back. How I came to the bed. I am sleeping in the bed. The last thing I remember is .... We were in ... water tub and .... he was .....

Oh god !!!

I wide opened my eyes in shock . Aarav was lying beside me with leaning his head with his elbow. Looking at my face , he is smiling at me. He gently brushes my cheeks .

Gentle !!!!!

I hate that word from how he behaved with me . If anyone ask , what you hate the most , I would say .... Gentle. He push me to the edge where I have never been. He makes me hate that word that much.

I removed his hand from my face and sat up on the bed. On witnessing my behaviour , he is also sat up beside me.

I can't imagine what he did to me. How he could do this to me. I don't think I did a huge mistake. I know.  I admit that I called him Mr.Malhotra.  But I don't think that's a big mistake to endure that big punishment, Right ?

Whatever it might be , he can't behave like that to me.

He moved closer to me and try to cup my face with his both hands

" Idhalya ..... "

I moved back and removed his hand immediately. I refuse to look at him. I don't want to look at him.

" Baby .... What happened ? "

What !!!!

I turned my face towards him and the anger burst out immediately.

" What happened ! How could you ask me that question ? "

I snapped straight into him.

He was blankly looking at me like nothing happened. That irritates me more.

" I won't forgive you for how you behaved with me in the tub "

I said and removed the blanket from me. Then get up from the bed and try to walk away from him.

" Idhalya .... "

He called me in a serious tone. My legs stopped suddenly on hearing his loud voice.

" Where do you think you are going ? "

I don't want to see him. And most of all , I am so hungry. My stomach feels empty. I want to eat something. Something delicious , more spicy , warm noodles or anything.... Oh god ! This period cravings makes me insane.

I pretend like ignoring him and goes to open the door knob. In Swift moment, he got up from the bed and caged me between the door and him. I gasped in sharp pain behind my back. Then I heard the door knob sound that he locked inside.