79 ~ Strip your lower

It's been long days. I know you are so devastated. I am sorry for that. I try to update regularly from now onwards. I have to spare some time for my story. And I got your text , that really means a lot to me. I can see how much this story reaches you.

Aarav pov :

" Idhalya , where are you going ? "

We had dinner together. But she refused to come with me. Where is she going ?

" Mahi needs me. Tomorrow is her important day. We need to work a lot. So be a good boy, go to bed. I will join you later. "

She said with an ordering voice. Fucking adorable. Ughhh .... Don't distract.

" No ... "

I said with a cut right.

" Noo ? What do you mean no ? "

She asked with a pouted face. Fuckable. And kissable.

" I will give you half an hour. Until then , I will engage with my office work. After you come , we can go to bed together. "

I said and turned back towards my room.

" You absolutely behave like a child. And of course, it took time. Don't wait for me. "

She shouted at my back.

" Half an hour, wife "

I said without turning back. I heard her cursing behind me.

It's not my mistake. It's theirs . Those little shits. Nowadays, they occupy a lot of time of mine with her. And my adorable wife, damn choose them instead of me. That irritates me more. I just wanted to kidnap her somewhere and live our life peacefully. My unfortunate, she will kill me for that. For separating her from the most charming persons in her world. My Irritating Frustrating Siblings. I need to keep them in the limit of access to my wife.

I opened my laptop and set the timer right. I try to concentrate on the work but my mind goes behind the world's laziest timer every minute. My eyes are checking the door for open.

Ok fine.... Just two minutes ....

Just one minute ....

Thirty seconds ....

Ten seconds ....

Five....

Time up ....

A great smile rose on my lips and lifted my head towards the door.

That shit didn't open. She didn't come. The next moment, I stand up and walk to her. I really feel anger in all my nerves.

Once I reached Mahi's room, I felt more angry. I heard a lot of noises and was laughing at the door. What the fuck. She said they are working.

I bargained into the door with a huge thud. Everyone's attention turned into me. The whole room was so messed up. Shaurya and Aakash holding a long cloth around Mahi, their faces are glowing with laughter but my eyes fall on the most unbearable thing.

On the bed.

On my lovely brother Avinash's fucking head .... On my wife's lap.

My wife's lap.

I can't even remember when I sleep on my wife's lap at last.

She felt my ignition on her lap. She tried to get up , trying to move his head. But that shit didn't give a fuck about that. Did he forget she is her bhabhi ? My jaws clenched on seeing them like this. I know he is my brother , she saw him like a brother too. But my fucking brain is not in the case of understanding those statements.