68 ~ My man

Idhalya pov :

" Fuck "

Shivay said anxiously.

I can see that Shivay is wiping his blood in his white shirt which makes them bloody stain and his eyes are meeting Aarav's .

I looked at Aarav whose reaction is nothing but anger and disappointment. I held his hand tighter. He seems like nothing have any effect of me.

" You think , I deserve this "

Shivay asked by pointing his lips.

From the moment Shaurya entered into this room , his eyes didn't leave Shivay's blood shedding face. Exactly his lips.

Shaurya , what are you doing ? I doubt Aarav could miss this about his brother. He is really a good observer.

" You definitely deserve this "

Aarav said with angry voice. I don't know about shivay , but Aarav's voice definitely provoking the patience of Shaurya. His jaw line clenched on hearing his brother's reply. But Shivay , chuckled in return. Seriously !

" I don't think so "

Shivay said with same fiercy tone as Aarav. Why the hell this room feels like a burning engine ?

" Then you should have acted like my fucking friend "

Aarav said by taking one step forward followed by Shivay. My hand couldn't grab him on his place.

" I did "

Shivay said looking at his deep eyes.

" No ... You didn't "

Aarav protested.

" I did ... "

Shivay said by taking more steps forward. They are standing in just few cm distances. Their eyes are looking nowhere other than each other.

I can see the same tension behind Shaurya's face. He is on the edge too as me.

" I did . Last night. In front of your room , hearing some ..... "

Ohhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk !!!!!!!!!

As much as I was shocked , Aarav grabbed his head and shut his mouth very tighter , locked his head between his hand and underarm. Shaurya is frightened and moves forward on instinct. Shivay showed his hand as 'don't ' . But after hearing what he just said , I was frozen in my place by closing my face with two hands in shock and embarassment.

" Are you kidding me ? "

Aarav asked as Shivay laughed in his top hoarse voice. I slowly removed my hands and looked at the action going on.

" You think I am kidding after hearing what I said about your last nightttt ..... "

Before finishing his sentence, Aarav cupped his face and made him silent. We can hear only muffled laugh of Shivay.

" I want to talk to you in private, now"

Aarav said and left by grabbing his head with him. I didn't fail to notice the wink of shivay before leaving at Shaurya. And .... Shaurya ..... Blushed at him !!! Aarav was facing front , couldn't notice his brother's and best friend's kinks going on.

One thing is clear , they are not fighting about Shaurya's relationship with him. There's something between friends. Now I felt a little relief about them. May be it's because , Shivay missed his birthday yesterday. And he said he came last night !!!!! During our !!!!! He said he heard our !!!!!

No way !

After they left , the whole room was kept silent but the tension started to begin between me and the upcoming words from Shaurya .