85 ~ Mahi and her ?

Guys , it's a special chapter. I really loved to write. A special intro to another important character. Let's see who that person is ? What is his purpose in Mahi's life and why did he save her ?

I really expect replies after reading this chapter.

Mahi Pov :

I was so happy when I went to my college today. But the happiness faded away when some group of men kidnapped me and tortured me in that alluring dark room. I struggled .... I fought against them until my last breath but I couldn't win. I fainted. When I opened my eyes with full pain in my whole body , I was locked with long iron chains in a corner of that same dark room. I immediately closed my eyes in fear. It's so dark. Darker than my closed eyes. There is no one in this room. The men who hit me is nowhere to be found. I was alone in this haunting darkness. I gave my knees to my chest and hid inside it. Hoping this darkness would fade away.

After many hours , I felt the door open again. That scared me to hell. Whether the same men returned again , they are going to hit me again. But .... It's....

" Bhabhi ..... "

I felt the first glimpse of relief in my chest after long hours. She came to save me. Bhabhi is here. Or is it my dream . I felt her hold me tightly. I broke into several cries. It's real. Bhabhi is here. She came to get me out of here.

And she did too. Almost. Until a woman put the gun in my head. That shook the life out of me. I am frozen. My body lost the energy to even look at what's happening in front of me.

" Don't you dare to "

And ... My Bhai .... He is also here. I don't have to fear anymore. He is here. Now , no one could do anything to me. I am passing out. Still the gun is in my head. But I am sure , I will be saved. They won't let me die.

The woman pressed the gun into me with lots of force. That scared me. Yes. My heart beat raced. A sudden gun shot echoed in my both ears. I could feel it in my heart beat sound. I am passed out from the verge of panic.

Before I fall down , a strong hands wrapped me around ... Strong protective hands ... I felt so hopeful .... This hands won't let me fall . My eyes blurred out. I couldn't see the person who was carrying me. I tried to open my eyes.

It's .... Not ..... My brother or anyone in my family ...

He is ... Someone else ... He is walking steadily towards the pathway , carrying me in his arms . He hid his face with the black mask. He is wearing a black hoodie which covers his head too. I felt sudden pouring on my skin . I looked above . It's raining , he is walking in the middle of the forest. Full of tall trees surround us. A sudden thunder echoed loudly. I flinched in fear and grabbed his hoodie so tightly. My eyes shut closed.

After few breaths , I opened my eyes to look into him. He slowly turned his head towards me , his eyes met mine for the first time.

The most beautiful eye colour that I have never known that they even exist . Mixture of blue and green , the rarest combination of eye colour.

Bluish green

Glacial eyes