24. Inside My Head

Vanni: Finally I week to myself and able to write while not having over 300 people want to kill me. Please don't hurt me I'm sorry.

.................................................................................

Kaoru POV

"Morning," Butch yawned resting his head on the counter. I was in the kitchen.

"Morning," I replied.

"Butterfly~" he said in a whiny voice

"I told you not to call me that."

"What are you cooking?"

"I'm just making toast," I replied

"Okay.." he yawned.

Then I felt two arms wrap around my waist. "You look cute making breakfast." He whispered sending chills down my spine.

"Get off," I tried nudging him off but the best I could was turn around so I was facing him. I glared into his dark green eyes and he only smiled.

"You look very cute, Bitterfly."

"What are you on about?" I hissed

"Nothing, it's just nice too see you when you aren't trying to kill me."

He close in on me and kissed me. I tried to break free but he held me closer to him. Every moment I stayed, every moment I felt being pulled in by the kiss.

I felt Butch nipping at my bottom lip pulling it into his own mouth. Unconsciously I wrapped my arms around his neck and hoisted me onto the counter, still deepening into the kiss.

And someone whistled.

I turned over to see Beatrice entering with bags on her arms. "Remember, people prepare food in this kitchen, not for you two to have a make out session."

I was actually glad it was Beez and not Momoko, or worse Bunny, or worse than that, Miyako!

She smiled "I'm just glad I took the extra three second to take three pictures of you guys." She waved her phone in the air. "Bye bye ~"

I'm gonna kill her!

Beatrice POV

"Yeah I will," I smiled even though I know Taylor can't see me over the phone.

"And don't go fainting okay."

"Taylor that was one time, I won't. I promise."

"Right, bye."

"Bye."

I honestly had a fun time, but Tay and Ness can't visit me every weekend. I'm glad everything sorted out now and they know the truth.

Isn't that sweet~

I turned around but no one was there......duh! Who else would be in your own home.

I locked the door and started up the road to the household of super power children. I smiled at the thought of the little green on green moment this morning. This is gonna be epic blackmail!

"Hello," I said peeking inside

"In here!" I heard Usagi yelled

I entered the house and into the living room. "You sure took your time," Brick scoffed