FOUR

𝘠𝘌𝘈𝘙: 10191
𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘈𝘒𝘐𝘚: 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘈𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘴

That evening, Paul and Aliyah were sat on his bed, Lady Jessica and Dr Yueh was with them as well. He was checking Paul's vitals, after the vision incident earlier.

Aliyah sat on his left, anxiously waiting for what the doctor was going to say.

"Spice is a psychoactive chemical, you seem to be sensitive. You'll be fine" Dr Yueh said.

"Thank you, doctor Yueh" Jessica said as he nodded and left the room.

Jessica kneeled in front of Paul, who looked upset, as he stared at the ground.

"That wasn't an allergic reaction. I had a vision. My eyes were wide open" Paul said as Aliyah took his hand.

"What did you see?" Aliyah asked

Paul's mind went back to the vision of Aliyah. It showed almost what looked like a memory, but in the future. They were holding hands, walking through gaps in the rocks. Aliyah suddenly stopped.

She turned to face Paul in the vision, and slowly they leaned into each other. Their lips touched, and slowly he kissed her. Their sacred moment however was stolen as an unknown girl stabbed Paul, Aliyah suddenly disappearing, like she was never there.

"It's confusing, I thought I saw my death, only it wasn't. I know a knife is important somehow. Someone will hand me a blade, but I don't know who, or when, or where. Somethings though are crystal clear" Paul said, meaning him and Aliyah

"I know your pregnant" Paul says, after seeing it in his vision.

Aliyahs head lifted up and she stared at Jessica in shock, but happiness.

"You can't know that, I barely know that, it's only been a few weeks" Jessica muttered, surprised.

After around ten minutes, Jessica left the room, leaving the two together once more.

"Liyah can I tell you something" Paul said looking at her nervously.

"Of course" she whispered.

"In my visions, the main things aren't war and Arrakis, it's you. I see you with me, in the future, us...together" He whispered, looking deep into her eyes.

She didn't know what to say, but her body seemed to be doing that. They both slowly leaned in, years of feelings bubbling to the surface.

Paul leaned in for the last time, closing the already small gap, pressing his lips to her own soft ones, the kiss started of really soft and slow, both of them not having any experience.

Eventually it got very heated, Paul let his hands travel all over her, slipping his tongue in her mouth as well. She moaned slightly, he pulled her into his lap to gain more access to her mouth. They kissed for another few minutes before they heard a knock on the door, they had no time to reorganise themselves so they were caught in the act.

A handmaiden of Aliyahs walked in holding clothes, knowing she practically lived in his room

"Sorry" the older woman yelled dropping the clothes in his room, before making her way out, as quickly as possible.