SEVENTEEN

𝘠𝘌𝘈𝘙: 10191

𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘈𝘒𝘐𝘚: 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘯

Wind. That's all Aliyah could hear. A cool breeze of wind. It was rather comforting, reminding her of Caladan. Until it wasn't. Hundreds of voices whispering changed the mood.

"It has happened"

"He will protect his nuruh"

"She holds a power important for the future"

"They will stand together as one"

Just as Aliyah was about to process any of the words being whispered to her, she was awakened.

KWISATZ HADERACH, CLIMB UP, ARISE

Aliyah jumped up, just after Paul has awakened, She noticed Chani sitting beside her, letting out a sigh of relief from her waking.

"What is going on?" She asked as all Fremen who were im the room bowed their heads, the prophecy had happened.

Aliyah began to breathe in and out quick, too quick for Paul's liking. He sat up fully, holding her face in his hand, after what had been revealed about her, a new urge to protect her was buried deep inside of him.

"Get out" he whispered, no one fully understood his words and so stayed bowing to him and Aaliyah.

"Everyone out!" He yelled in Chakobsa, making the Fremen quickly leave the room, wanting to please their mahdi, Jessica stayed slightly longer, however she did leave when Paul gave her a look.

Once the room was empty Paul tried to calm his girlfriend down. He took her face in his hands as she cried. The sounds of whispers in her ears lingered, a horrible feeling, making her continue to cry. She knew she shouldn't, she should save her bodies water, but honestly that didn't matter to her right now.

"It's ok liyah, it's over" he said, looking at her with pain on his face, he hated seeing her like this.

"Make it stop" she cried, as he pulled her close to him, rocking her slightly as she held onto him tightly.

"It's over" he repeated to her, holding her close to his chest.

After a minute she had calmed down, wiping her tears form her eyes, her head leant on his shoulder.

"What did you see?" He asked her, wondering if she knew what he now knew.

"Nothing really, just heard voices, only saw glimpses of Caladan and Arrakis" she admitted, sniffing slightly.

When he said nothing she knew something was wrong "what did you see?" She asked suspiciously.

"I saw, so much, everything" he admitted, pulling away from her slightly, slowly placing his hand on her stomach, looking up at her with a smile.

Aliyah laughed at his actions, thinking he was only messing "Points for cheering me up" she laughed.

"Liyah" he said with a serious look.