FIVE

𝘠𝘌𝘈𝘙: 10191
𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘈𝘒𝘐𝘚: 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘯

A few hours later, Jessica, Paul, Aliyah, Duncan and Dr Kynes were all sat on the ornithopter. Aliyah and Paul say to Jessica's left, leaning against each other.

"Here, drink this" Dr Kynes said to the three.

They all took a cylinder shaped cup of water. Dr Kynes looked at Aliyah and Paul weirdly, freaking them out a little.

"Harkonnens hit every population centre om the planet at once. There must have been 10 legions. Hundreds of ships. There were Sardauker with them, at least two battalions" Duncan spoke, sitting in the pilot seat.

"What, are you sure?" Jessica asked.

"You cross swords with a sardauker....you know it" he told them.

"So the emperors taken a side" Jessica said letting out a shaky sigh.

"What says the judge of change?" Jessica asks Dr Kynes.

"The emperor forbids my from saying anything at all" she answers.

"And yet to risk your life to help us" Paul mutters from behind the two.

⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼට⋆⋆ටᆼට⋆

Eventually a couple hours later the five landed. Dr Kynes said they were going to a safe place.

They hopped out the ornithopter, walking towards a slightly hidden big door.

Aliyah looked to her left seeing Fremen that worked with the doctor put tents up, as a bad sandstorm was coming.

She linked her hand with Paul's, fear overtaking her as she saw the scary storm come towards them.

Dr Kynes opened the locked door before saying
"The storm will be here in a few hours, we'll be safe here. Do you know what this place is? It's an old ecological testing station" Dr Kynes began to explain as they walked through it into a huge open room.

"They were meant to tame the planet, free the water locked beneath the sands" she continued opening another door to get into a corridor.

"Arrakis could have been a paradise. The work had begun, but then the spice was discovered. And suddenly no one wanted the desert to go away" she told them, this shocked the five behind her, not knowing the story.

"Tanat? Will you find stillsuits for our visitors?" She asked a man.

"Yes, Liet" they answered her.

"Shanir a coffee service, please?" She asked another man.

"Of course, Liet" they answered her.

Paul drags Aliyah with him as he asked Dr Kynes
"Who are you to the Fremen?" With a curious voice.

This made the doctor smirk at him.

They all went into a room, Paul noticed some sand in front of him and leant down to touch it.

"You know what the great houses fear most, Dr Kynes? Exactly what has happened to us here. The Sardauker coming and picking them off, one by one. Only together we may stand a chance against the imperium. Would you bear witness? Testify that the emperor he moved against us here?" He asked her, standing up now.