ELEVEN

𝘠𝘌𝘈𝘙: 10191
𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘈𝘒𝘐𝘚: 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘯

A few days later, when Stilgar had announced the two were ready to fight, the Fremen readied for an attack on a spice harvester.

They hid under the sand, a very clever trick done by Fremen to shock their opponents. They show up suddenly, and began to attack the Harkonenens.

Paul and Aliyah stayed together, as well as Chani. They had started getting a shot at, so climbed under one of the machines, climbing as fast as they could, not to be crushed.

Once getting out the three hid behind one of the machine parts that held the harvester in place. Chani and Aliyah set up the gun, or we'll whatever you would call a gun that shoots mint bombs out of it.

Paul watching their backs, ready to protect them.

He ran at some incoming Harkonnens, killing them brutally and easily. One however had came out of nowhere, and Paul was too far away to save them.

"Aliyah!" He yelled out, catching her attention.

Her and Chani turned to see the Harkonnen come at them, Chani quickly shot him down, earning a sigh of relief from Paul, thinking his girlfriend would die.

"Reload" Chani yelled to Paul and Aliyah. They did as they were asked, and reloaded the gun. She shot at the ornithopter above them, but slightly missed. Grunting she yelled once more "reload!"

Just as they were about to, they began shooting at them, Paul shoved Aliyah to where Chani was, his body landing on top of her.

Suddenly to wall they were using for protection began to lift, making them panic. Quickly they grabbed their things and followed its shadow, so they were still shielded by it.

Eventually it stopped, and so did they.
"This is it we're low on fire" Paul said through his mask.

"I know that what do you think I'm gonna do!" Chani yelled back at him.

"I'm trigger it, on my signal, be ready" he said getting up.

Aliyahs breathing quickened as Paul left her sight. She stood directly behind Chani, waiting for his signal. Eventually after a moment he ran
"Go!" he yelled at the two.

He ran to the next wall, cursing when it began to move. Eventually he made it, while also being shot at.

"Shoot!" Aliyah yelled to her new friend.

Chani did as she was asked and before they knew it, the ornithopter was in flames heading towards the ground.

The two laughed happily and ran up to Paul who ran with them. The Fremen in the dunes shot lazers at the harvester, completely destroying it.

Chani, Paul and Aliyah were pushed over by the impact on the sand dune they were running on, and they began tumbling down.

As Paul and Aliyah stopped, she landed on top of him, and the two laughed out happily. They had done it, they had destroyed one of the Harkonnens harvesters.