FIFTEEN

𝘠𝘌𝘈𝘙: 10191
𝘈𝘙𝘙𝘈𝘒𝘐𝘚: 𝘏𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘏𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘏𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘯

Gurney, Stilgar, Paul, Chani and Aliyah all lay against a rock, staring at a cave across from them, Gurney looking at it with binoculars. This cave held the House Atreides nukes.

"There" Gurney pointed across as he passed the binoculars over to Paul, who then passed them to Aliyah. She stared at the gap in the cave, wondering how many nukes were in there.

"It's right under everybody's noses! Not clever." Stilgar said making Gurmey stare at him. "That's the idea, nobody would ever look in there because it's....obvious" Gurney explained.

Aliyah looked to her right smiling at Paul who shared a knowing look with her. Gurney and Stilgar were too alike, and both needed to be right.

"Not clever" Stilgar simply stated as he stared through his binoculars. Paul nudged his girlfriend and she silently laughed with them.

"Did you find it?" Gurney said, becoming annoyed by the man's words. "I didn't look for it" Stilgar said and Aliyah shook silently with laughs.

"How many is there exactly Gurney?" Aliyah asked as she scooted closer to Paul who smiled at her. "Enough the blow up the whole planet" Gurney said smiling proudly.

Aliyahs gentle smile turned to a look of shock and worry as she shared a look with Paul. Both Stilgar and Chani looked up and stared angrily at Gurney.

"It's a figure of speech, you know what I mean" Gurney said looking back out at the cave where all the lethal weapons were.

A little while later, the five had gone back and brought more Fremen with them to help take the bombs. Paul walked deeper into the cave with his girlfriend slightly in front of him, who glanced back at him when he took her hand.

They eventually made it to the door that held all of the bombs inside of it. Aliyah stared up at it. It was huge, made of metal and stood at least double her height. "Wow" she said

Gurney walked up to where the fingerprint Password was, and motioned for Paul to come over. "Only with your genetic heritage" he said and Paul walked over, placing his hand inside the holes, looking up when a click was heard and the doors opened up.

Paul moved to stand in front of the now open door. Aliyah walked up behind him, looking into the darkness of the room "totally not scary" she gulped. He turned looking at her as he took her hand, leading her with him as Gurney took a flashlight "come on" he said.

Gurney was the first to walk in and everyone stood behind him, waiting to see the bombs. Aliyah felt Paul link his arm with her. "Your great great grandfathers legacy, the 92 original Atreides families atomic warheads. That, that is power." Gurney said as he put the light on the large nukes along the walls.

Paul and Aliyah shared a look, they weren't sure exactly what they had been expecting, but they didn't expect this much.

——————————————————————-

A few nights later, Paul lay in his and Aliyahs shared tent, trying his best to sleep, but as per usual he was being plagued by visions and nightmares. In this particular nightmare, he saw Aliyah, running up a Dune, as if she was running from someone, or something. When Paul eventually reached her, she fell in his arms. He noticed she had scars and cuts all over her face.