CH 1

One month ago

On a beautiful warm evening, throughout the ocean, there is an island.

This island isn't normal though. This island is full of unusual creatures, normal creatures, a campsite, a dock of shame, and random explosives stuck on the ground.

An island known as Camp Wawanakwa, where the host and a chef are enjoying their breakfast while discussing the new season they can run.

"Hey, Chef. Any ideas on how to make more drama?"

Chris, a guy in his thirties with his black brushed-up hair and some tea, walked up to the canteen, where his friend was sitting with papers on the table.

"Nope. It is harder than I thought to make another season that people want to see."

Chef, a guy with a chef outfit, is looking over some documents that Chris is supposed to do but isn't bothered. He is annoyed about it but isn't complaining about it at all.

"How about we take a break and let Don do his thing? Season two of Ridonculous Race could be made while we watch it- OUCH!"

Chef was hit with a newspaper being thrown at him by Chris, who looks furious.

"Eh, no! His show was too lame anyway."

"Are you kidding me!?! People claim that Don is better than you!"

"But he is not! His challenges are boring." Chris complained about Don. "I mean come on! He created challenges that can obviously be completed by everyone."

"While yours are very brutal!" Chef shouted at his friend. "Sometimes, I am wondering how the hell you got out of prison anyway!?!"

"I got out because I wasn't supposed to be there!" Chef pinched the bridge of his nose at the nonsense he was saying. "There will be no season two of Ridonculous Race. Ever! Besides, he doesn't give a percentage of having it under Total Drama series."

Chris didn't notice two black shadows approaching him, while Chef did, looking concerned at Chris. He sighted as soon as Chris stopped complaining about the anti-Chris host.

"Look, Chris. It is time for you to understand that what you are doing is painful. It isn't too late to stop that sort of action and actually care about those contestants we each year have. Too many of them got hurt in our show."

Chris looked at his friend with a careless look. "People enjoy it. And no one died in this show. Except for a few interns, but that aside the point. Now, let's just-"

Suddenly, the shadow covered Chris's head with a bag, while the other shadow tied his hands harshly.

"CHEF! WHAT THE- AHH!!!"

Chef watched sadly as his friend was being dragged out of the canteen by two people, while he struggled to do anything. All Chef knows is that Chris will be ok but won't be involved with this season of Total Drama.

Because he knows who sent those people to take him away.

Three hours later

Chef was waiting in the canteen for his friends to arrive. It has been some time since Chris was taken away somewhere where he won't interrupt with the new plan made.