CH 3

Sometime later before the end of school.

Nino instantly dashed off to the last classroom before waiting until others would come. Even he dashed faster than Marinette did, and everyone knows that she is more excited about Total Drama than him.

Yet, for some reason, he is very excited to get out of Paris for two months. And for many reasons actually. He won't be dragged from Marinette, and he will finally be able to spend time with her. Today has been a lucky day, but most of the time it isn't like this.

Another reason is that Geoff messaged by mistake without realizing that Owen and Noah will be joining this season as well. He is excited about it, especially since he would be meeting a first-season winner.

Well, not based on Poland, Star's birthplace, because Gwen is the winner there.

YEAH! GWEN!! WOO!! And yes, I am Polish! :D

Aside from that, Geoff has been messaging throughout the class as he was bored listening to Lila's lies, especially since he was sitting beside Alya during science class and Lila was in front of them. Ms Mendeleev had to go for ten minutes, so he had a long conversation until it was changed to one he didn't want to talk about.

GeoffTD: Bro, Bridgette is awesome!

GeoffTD: She surprised me with a new cowboy hat and a mic!

DJNino: Awesome! You are lucky dude!

GeoffTD: What about ya? How is your girl?

GeoffTD: Dude, you good?

DJNino: Oh yeah I'm good, I had stuff to deal with.

DJNino: But yeah, her name is Alya, and she has her own blog 'Life of Paris'.

GeoffTD: Nice! Ill check it out with a translator :D

GeoffTD: I meant though like how you & her r doing.

DJNino: We are good :D

GeoffTD: ...

GeoffTD: What you two have been up to?

DJNino: Nothing much. I might take her out before Ill leave today

GeoffTD sent a thumbs up

Nino sighed quietly before looking at Alya, who seemed uninterested to even look at him. Nino ignored that weird feeling he had about it and grabbed Alya's attention.

"Psst. Alish." Alya looked at him with her unusual look as he whispered. "Look, I know that is last minute, but I am going tomorrow to a... out of Paris for eight weeks. So I thought we could go on a last-minute date together. I will cover it if so."

Alya looked down before she whispered back to him.

"After what you did, I want nothing to do with you at this moment." Alya had venom in her voice. "Lila saw everything. I cannot believe you would make out with Marinette!"

Nino froze for a second when Alya said that. This doesn't make any sense to him, or even to Adrien, who was sitting in front of him as well, being attacked by Lila's claws.