CH 5

Present, Camp Wawanakwa.

"Welcome everyone to Camp Wawanakwa. The island where dreams are crushed, alliances are forged, and mosquitoes have PhDs in annoyance."

The contestants are walking, looking around the island, shocked when the island has new improvements. The confessional is the same, but it isn't disgusting or stinking anymore, as well as all dangerous hazards have been fixed up, so no one can be hurt. There are even new setups, such as an outdoor patio with grills and a long bar table, some flowers growing freely, an intern building where all interns can sleep and relax when not needed, and a better medical place with actual first aid people.

"Now, Get used to this place, as you will be staying here for the good eight weeks. The cabins? Rustic. Private showers? Non-existent. And the wildlife? Well, let's just say the raccoons here have a taste for drama." Don presented the island before a raccoon growled at him and jumped into his face. "AHHH!"

"Now, you guys will be soon set into two teams, where each team has a building to stay each night in," Don said as he presented each place with plasters on his face. "There are communal at the opposite side of so-"

"Communion? But I am not Catholic." Kitty said.

"Exactly." Lindsay agreed while they both looked at each other.

"Umm... not communion, communal." Don corrected. "Which means you will be sharing the showers. Boys have the left side and girls have the right side, to boys and girls have privacy and don't peak, Duncan."

Don glared at Duncan, as Duncan clicked his fingers in annoyance. Marinette looked annoyed at so and did something unexpected. She kicked his kiwis.

Duncan screaked in pain, grabbed his kiwis, but fell onto the ground, while Marinette shrugged it off, with everyone, except Crimson and Ennui, looking shocked, or laughing.

Confessional with Duncan

"Damn, this girl is harsh." He said while holding his kiwi. "She is almost like my lover in Paris. Are all French people aggressive or am I just that damn lucky? I love feisty girls."

Confessional with Marinette

"I guess Duncan is the first one to have a nut shot in this season. Well... He did annoy me. He acts like he is the boss. I don't trust him at all."

The contestants and Don arrived at the campsite soon after. "Ah, the campfire ceremonies! Gather 'round the flickering flames, my lovelies. Because you'll not only cast a vote to eliminate but also to give someone invincibility. The camper with the most votes on the losing team? Sayonara! And if you're lucky, you might snag immunity, a golden ticket to skip the next challenge without being able to be voted off."

Don showed everyone the green ticket he was holding. Harold fixed his glasses before he spoke. "Actually, Don, this ticket you are holding is green-"

"I don't care! Vote wisely, or don't. I'm not your life coach."

"Oh, sweet!" Geoff and Brody high-fived each other, while Jacque and Josee looked at each other mischievously.

Confessional with Jacque and Josee

"This ticket is a sweet get-out-of-jail card," Jacque said excitedly.