CH 6

Intro

"Last time, On Total Drama Ridonculous Island, we welcomed the contestants into the show, surprisingly welcoming back as well the hottest host you would ever see, none other than me! With that, we introduced two new stars of the show all the way from Paris. City of Love, which isn't them... unfortunately."

"However, we also introduce Chef and the more hotter host than Don, aka, me, with the first challenge, ending the contestants up into two teams. Lucky for them, this wasn't an elimination round, however, the evil ice witch- I mean, Josee, has earned a special advantage for the next challenge. I wonder what it is?"

"What will today's challenge be? Who will be eliminated? And who will finally bring the mango smoothie with pineapple ice cubes that I asked for an hour ago? Find out here, in Total... Drama... Ridonculous Island!"

Paris, Louvre.

Alix was walking about the museum her dad works at, nervous. She just finished watching the first episode of Total Drama after it was published to be rewatched. And she instantly feels... stupid.

Now, it is her fault that she didn't speak to Marinette since none of her friends wanted to have anything to do with her. She returned to school sometime after visiting her cousin in Canada, but gosh, those changes made her not question anything.

Yes, foolish move, but at least she was able to invite Chloe for a meet-up. She owes a big apology for not being here, but as well as that, to talk it out.

Alix waited until her classmate arrived, and from afar you can see her not interested in being there. Alix walked up to Chloe.

"Please make it quick, Kubdel. And please spare with the Total Drama crap because I did watch it." Chloe spoke before Alix was able to say anything.

"Oh no, it isn't about that," Alix reassured. "I want to ask you something."

"Couldn't you just message me this question!?!" Chloe sighted. "But continue."

"What exactly happened? Why did Alya leave Marinette? Why no one wants to talk to her except a few classmates? And why did Alya decide to shout at Nino that she hates him?"

"That is more than one question," Chloe said, with Alix not knowing how to respond to that. "You really want to know?"

"Umm... yeah? No? Maybe? I'm curious."

Chloe rethought her entire life process within three seconds, thinking whether to trust her or not. She didn't speak to Marinette but now wants to know the truth after one episode of total drama. Weird thing, isn't it?

But f*** it, because Marinette and Nino are in Canada, away from trouble. And while so, she might play about before exposing Lila for good.

"Ok, I will tell you everything," Chloe said, while Alix cheered quietly. She rolled her eyes before she continued with what she wanted to say.

"But you will do something for me in return. No questions and no telling anyone."

Meanwhile, Camp Wawanakwa.

A beautiful sunny morning, where birds are whistling away, trees dancing in the wind, a raccoon stealing Don's wallet, and-

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Low siren sound)