CH 2

Present, Classroom

Marinette's jaw dropped to the ground, while Nino's face showed a big shock.

"Sup, dudes!"

"Oh... ma... gawd..." Marinette looks like she is about to pass out.

"DUDE! THE ONE AND ONLY GEOFF AND BRIDGETTE!!!" Nino screamed in shock. "It is an honor to finally meet you, dude and dudette. I have heard a lot about you!"

Nino and Geoff gave each other a fist bump.

"That is right, bro. You must be Nino. My former teacher told me about you and your girlfriend." Nino held his smile as he mentioned it. "Bro, you are a lucky one. She even told me that Marinette is everyone's hero."

Nino and Marinette flustered, realizing what he meant. Miss Bustier chuckled at that, making them even redder than Nath's hair color.

"No, no, no, dude. She is my childhood friend. My girlfriend, Alya, is outside chatting with her... friend?"

Marinette still looks shocked at what she is seeing right now. Her idol, Bridgette, standing in her class. Is it a dream? Or did she just die?

"Oh my gawd, Bridgette! I am honored to meet you!" Marinette held her urge to hug her as she squealed in excitement. "I am a huge fan of you! I always wanted to meet you! You are just so amazing!"

"Aww." Her words touched Bridgette's heart. "

"Hold on a sec..." Geoff looked at Mari and realized something. "Oh, yeah. You are the one who commented about me and Bridgette being the best couple, right?"

"OH MA GAWD, YES! THAT IS TRUE! YOU GUYS ARE MEANT TO BE!" Marinette screamed in excitement as they high-fived each other. "I am a huge fan of Bridgette- I mean, you are amazing too, but yeah you guys are amazing! And I loved how you were the host during the Total Drama World Tour, despite it not being the best one! Sorry if I am chatting too much, but I cannot believe I am meeting you! The Geoff and Bridgette! What are you up to? Is Brody with MacArthur like a couple? What is your favorite place you have been in during the Ridonculous Race? What are you doing in Paris-"

"Woah. You are over-talking yourself." Bridgette calmed Mari down.

"Yeah, dude," Geoff spoke. "We are here to chat. Brody and MacArthur... I have no idea. My favorite place is New York City the tower where the Gorilla was hanging on it. And we came here because of two reasons."

"What are the two rea- WOAH!"

Chloe just arrived with Juleka and Rose beside her, while both were in shock meeting the famous contestants. Chloe smirked in victory, knowing something as well.

"Hey there." Bridgette waved, while Rose passed out from shock and Juleka caught her. Yes, many people are huge fans of Total Drama.

EVEN ME!!!

"Anyway, I am here 'cause I had to get... something," Geoff spoke, while Bridgette looked at him suspiciously. "And while at it, Don called me for a request while I am here. The new season of Total Drama will be starting soon, and I got invited to it as well as Brody and my girl."

Marinette and Nino looked at him in shock. Whenever there is a new season live, they would drop everything just to sit down together and watch it. They recently watched again the Ridonculous Race, so hearing that Don will be there is amazing news for them.