Chapter 13

Once Mildred fired her arrow, everyone started attacking. Miss Gullet, through a fireball at the Great Wizard, who blocked it with a wall of water. On the other side, Hecate was fighting Agatha. Hecate through an attack spell on Agatha, while Mildred had drawn another arrow and released them off and hit whatever she could. The whole battlefield was absolute chaos.

Throughout the fight, Mildred had managed to get into a fight with Agatha. Agatha got distracted when she looked over at Miss gullet, two see how they were doing. Mildred took advantage of the distraction and hit Agatha with a mild sleeping spell. With Hecate's help, they both managed to get Agatha's sleeping form to the front of the academy, where they met with Ada, the Great Wizard, the rest of the teachers, and the council members.

" Well done, Mildred, you've done a fantastic job." said Ada. 

The rest complimented her also when she spoke up.

"It wasn't just me. I got help from Hecate and all of you also. We've all done a fantastic job." Mildred said.

 Hecate put an arm around Mildred while everyone cheered for the capture of Agatha again. When Mildred had turned around, she gasped. Upon hearing her gasp, everyone else turned around, and they also gasped. The place they had left Agatha was now empty. 

"How did she escape?" "Where is she?" What's going on?" Everyone said.

The questions amongst everyone. Hecate looked at Mildred and noticed she was staring at the spot with a faraway look on her face. 

"What do you think about Mildred?" Hecate said.

"Miss Gullet." Mildred said.

Everyone went silent. They then realized what she was talking about. 

"Miss Gullet must have taken her." Mildred said.

"But how?" Hecate said. 

Mildred thought about it for a minute.

"She had to of used a transporting spell and transported her somewhere else because we didn't hear any movement." Ada said.

Everyone started going into a frenzy, not knowing where Agatha and Miss Gullet had gone or what they were planning next.

"Alright! Alright! Everyone, quiet, please." Ada said.

everyone started to quiet down.

"Let's move into the academy, where we can sit down and properly discuss this." Ada said.

 once everyone had stopped talking, and it was silent. Once Everyone had sat around the table went, the council members along one side. They had the Great Wizard and then Mildred, who sat next to Hecate, then Ada, Emmeline, Isla, Lucretia, and Celestina.

"So, what are we going to do?" Mildred said.

When no-one else said anything. 

"We need to figure out where Miss Gullet has taken Agatha." One of the council members said.

"But where would she have taken her?" Hecate said. 

Everyone sat there thinking of ways to find them when Mildred piped up.

"We could do a locating spell. All we need is something of either Agatha's or Miss Gullet's." Mildred said.

" That's a great idea, Mildred. I have just the thing we could use." Ada said.

Ada runs to her room looks around, trying to find the old box that she had kept hidden. She found it at the back of her cupboard. She pulled it outlooks around until she finds what she is looking for. Ada grabs an old necklace that she had kept. It was Agatha's.

She ran back to where everyone else was and gave the necklace to Mildred. Hecate had already gone and got a map, so she spread it out on the table in front of everyone. Mildred grabbed the necklace and dangled it above the map and said a spell.

Location spell

Chant

The person I seek to come to me,Wherever you hide,I shall see,May your whereabouts,Be revealed to me.

Mildred had said the chant, and everyone had watched, amazed at how the necklace began to spin in circles really fast the just suddenly stopped, then fell directly to the location of the whereabouts of Agatha. 

"Found her." Mildred said.

 Ada clapped her hands, and Hecate hugged Mildred.

"Well done." Hecate said.

Everyone looked at the map to see where the necklace had landed. It was showing that they were located in the forest. Once they knew the location, everyone sat down to devise a plan. They decided that they would attack the next week Friday night.

In the meantime, they would keep checking their location to make sure they don't move somewhere else while they are getting themselves ready for the surprise attack.