Chapter 16

Hecate and Mildred started to plan their wedding, and Mildred was getting both Ada and the Great Wizard to walk her down the aisle together, everyone helped them plan their wedding, and a few weeks later, they were going to get married. Hecate had her hair up in the usual bun, but she wore a dark blue and black dress, and it had moons and stars on the sleeves and bodice. It had a fabric piece with the dress, so the sleeves were on the top of her shoulders. She also had dark blue and black shoes to match her dress.

(Mildred's wedding hairstyle and dress

(Mildred's wedding hairstyle and dress.)

Mildred had her hair in a loose bun, and she wore a beautiful white and gold dress. It was pure white and had a gold design on the dress also had a gold and white cape that she could put around her neck. It had a jewel-like clip that dangled down to tie it together.

Hecate and Mildred said their vows to each other, and Rowena Redferne told them to kiss the bride, so they kissed. Mildred took Hecate's last name and became Mildred Hardbroom. They didn't go on a honeymoon. They just wanted to spend their time with their friends and family. That night while they lay in bed after making love together.

"Do you want to have kids?" Mildred said.

"Yes, I do, but how can we?" Hecate said.

Mildred got out of bed and put on Hecate's purple robe she had at the end of the bed and grabbed the spell book, and showed Hecate the fertility spell so they could have a baby. They started the spell.

Fertility spell

You need.

Nine white candles

Instructions

Place the nine candles.In a circleAnd sit in the center.With your partner

Chant

With one in mindWe call to thee.With one heartWe long for theeChild of earth, wind, fire, and seaInto our lives, we welcome thee.Bring to me the Blessings of fertilitySo, mote it be.

Mildred began to glow, meaning the spell worked. Hecate and Mildred climbed back into bed, holding onto each other, and began to fall asleep. (won't do with what happens while Mildred is pregnant will skip to where she has the baby.)

Nine months late, Mildred's water had broke while she was with her family that night when Amelia came to help deliver the baby because Mildred wasn't going to let anyone else deliver them. Mildred gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, and they named her Luna Joy Hardbroom. Luna had Mildred's brown hair and Hecate's eyes.

Note: Pictures not mine got off the internet.