ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 𝟼 : ᴛʜᴇ ɢʀᴏᴏᴍ's ʙᴇᴀᴛɪ-ɪ ᴍᴇᴀɴ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ

Moksh, Neelansh and Sutsom returned three days... Three days before Aahana's wedding. Safe to say, they had a very angry sister to tend to.

" But Aahana -"

" No. I'm not listening to anything you say. You were told to come soon! " She said, walking away, as Alata followed her.

Moksh had arrived with a beautiful princess. The princess of Avanti.

Avanti Kumari Shubhda. She was a prisoner of her cruel brother, who wished to marry her off to a local trader, one who was already nearing the end of his life just so he could live in peace. Defeating his army as it attacked Kuntibhoj, they rescued the princess and brought her back to Vajji.

She was a wonderfully sweet lady, who was just about Aahana and Moksh's age.

While Adam and Karunika had finally figured out how to balance the gold in their vaults for the wedding, they had a new problem on their hands

Being quite old, they were vastly unable to cater to all the needs of the baby girl they had adopted. Who they still hadn't named, save for calling her Kumari.

Sahdev had told them that the baby was oy about three months old and would require breast milk. Which was what was their ultimate problem. They could control her crying, put her to sleep, do so many things, but her food, specifically her requirement for breastmilk was the problem.

Up untill now, two months after taking the child in, they had been giving her plain warm milk, but it was not sitting well with her.

She would throw it up or pass it all out. Nothing would stay in. Karunika tried mixing water in it, which helped a little but not enough.

Her frantic cries at night for food tormented Karunika's heart, but there was not much she could do.

Until...

Saavdhan! Dwarikadheesh Shree Krishn! Drarikeshewari Rukmini, Matsya Raja Virat , Maharani Sudeshna, Yuvraj Uttar padhar rahe hain!

They waled into the main hall, where the family had been gathered for dinner.

Adam and Karunika instantly stood up, holding the child in their hands and welcomed everyone.

" Pranipat.  You are all welcome to Vajji. Yuvraj Uttar, I hope you are happy to be here. " Adam said, inviting the families to sit down.

" Why won't he mitr Adam? He has his premika here. His soul is here -aaaah! I'm telling you. One day -aaaa! " The preserver of the world's shouted as yet again his poor ears became victims of his Jyeshtha's hands.

" Wonderfully done Maharani Karunika. Only you can do this to him without suffering any consequences. I don't understand. Even though I am his Jyeshth, I have to go through a consequence each time I do so." Came another voice. The Haldhari walked in, as he too pulled Keshav's ear.