.2.

From childhood Wei Cangze was taught to sacrifice everything even his life for Jiang sect and for Jiang prince Jiang Fengmian.
But, this thing never disturbed him cause he believed that he own to Jiang family for everything.

He was known as a subordinate to Jiang Fengmian but Fengmian never treated him as a subordinate always treated him as a brother, a friend, bestest friend. That's why, even he is ready to sacrifice everything for Wei Cangze.
__________________________________
--------------------------------------------------

"Why are you smiling a-ze" asked by his friend. They are out for night hunt and Fengmian noticed that tonight Cangze is smiling for an unknown reason.

"Nothing. Just thinking something". He replied

"And what it is". Fengmian asked curiously. And Cangze smiled. Cangze knows that his best friend can't keep his curiosity. So he replied, "When today I was roaming in the city I met with a fortune teller and she told me that I am going to meet my soulmate" . He laughed and continued, "Can you imagine, soulmates? seriously! Haha" . He continued laughing.

Fengmian just sighed. He knows his friend very well. He always tried to tell him the importance and beauty of love but his friend just laughed and told " I don't believe this sh!t. I believe in enjoying my life. So don't corrupt my mind with these thoughts". Fengmian just thinking about this topic when Cangze called him " What happened to you now, don't you find this funny?"

" And how is it funny? You know very well that I always tried to make you understand but now I am just leaving this on your destiny, cause I know when someone special will make you fall in love then you will understand" with these words he move forward.

But Cangze still ignored his words and laughed. He quickly picked his pace and hold his friend' s hand and said "ok ok my dear friend don't be angry. You know na according to that fortune teller I am going to meet my so called soulmate, so what you want, to make bad impression on your sister-in-law, hahaha" . He laughed.

Fengmian sighed again "You can't be serious na" he said .
"You know me very well" * winks*, Cangze replied.

"Growls", Suddenly they hear the growling sound. " I think that voice belongs to some kind of monster" Cangze said. " Yes, let's see " Fengmian replied. And they both goes towards the growling sound.

When they reached there , they saw that the monster is attacking on a injured female.
Cangze and Fengmian made eye contact and nods. After talking with their sign language, Cangze quickly went towards that female and Fengmian attacks on monster.

When Fengmian distracted that monster, Cangze quickly take that girl away from monster . "Miss, You okay?" He asked, but didn't get any reply. When he moved his eyes towards that girl he just froze, the beauty he was seeing make him hypnotized .

"a-ze , what the hell are you doing there , come and help me you idiot" Fengmian shouts. After hearing his friend's shouting Cangze collects his emotion and quickly left the soft hand of the girl which was provided him a kind of warmth.

After losing the warmth she was feeling, Cangse Sanren suddenly realised that how strange she was behaving. " Miss, you wait here , me and my friend will take care of this monster", Cangze tells and she nodded.

When both friends were fighting the monster , Cangse saw that how beautiful and graceful Cangze was fighting. She just can't keep her eyes away from him .

--------------------------------------------------

After killing that monster both males goes towards Cangse and introduced themselves. Cangse also bows and introduced herself. " Miss Sanren, if you don't mind then you can come with us, you are injured" , Fengmian asked. Don't know why but he can't see this girl injured. It's just he want her to be healthy and smiling.

"No no , it's okay . I already disturbed you both , so it's okay I can manage" she said but her words isn't matching with her expressions. "Oh I can see that how much you are okay" Cangze said while rolling her eyes . He continued " Now just come with us" . " No it's... Before she can reply dizziness hits her but Cangze hold her and asked " you okay?" ... " Yes , I am " she smiled but suddenly she winced. Cangze just sighed and said " Now don't blame me" ... Before she can understand she was already in the air and realised that he picked her into his arms. After realising her eyes went wide and she blushed. After seeing her blush Cangze just smirked and said " Let's go a-feng" and started walking.

Here these two love birds just blushing blushing but Fengmian didn't like this scene not at all but he just suppress his anger and walked after Cangze....

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕