Please Do Not Cry

The clear crescent hung high and lonely in the night sky of Ranhbniz, shining bright from over the peaks.
"Wake up," Irwin tapped Nameless lightly, who was sleeping deep and motionless. "Wake up." He repeated.
Nameless did not stir. Irwin shook him, and still he lay unmoved. Finally he slapped him on the face. Nameless mumbled, "Dad... please, Dad... Please don't cry." Irwin paid no attention to those words. He slapped him again. Finally, Nameless opened his eyes and got up slowly. He jumped when he saw Irwin.
"Who the hell are you? Oh wait, you're the kid, Irwin."
"Yes. Now get up. My parents are coming home. Hide."
"Where?" Nameless sat up.
Downstairs, the door opened. Footsteps came.
"Irwin! We're home! What's with the broken glass?"
"Quick!" Irwin whispered, "Hide in the woods behind the house. Jump down from the window. There are bushes, so it won't hurt you. Find a safe place to sleep in the forest. I'm gonna bring some food to you tomorrow. Stay safe."
"Will you tell them about me?"
"Irwin, you better explain the glass! I'm coming up right now!" His mom's sound came. Irwin looked at the door. He could hear footsteps approaching.
"No," Irwin turned his head and reassured Nameless, "I'll keep my promise."
Nameless shook his hand, and jumped out.