Long Live Ranhbniz

He was alone, again, and no one cared about him. So he went back to his room, back into the depressing solitude.
He sat there, a piece of paper in his hands, tears streaming down his face.

Dear Irwin,

If you are reading this, I should be dead already, for if I had lived, you wouldn't need to read this. I just want to tell you one thing: Thank you.
My dad, he was the one who sent me here, to a town which he used to live in. Yet he left not for anything, but that he and his family was forced to leave this town that they once built, by the son of his father's friend, Jay Wisconsin. He was kidnapped and their family was forced out of the town, leaving their lives' work. My grandfather died with regret, for a cruel, dictating family was destroying all he had built with his dearest friend, and he can't do anything about it. So he passed on the will to my father, who unfortunately, died early because of sickness. Before he had gone into his eternal sleep, he told me one line.
"Go to Ranhbniz and bring it peace." He said, with tears on his face. Then, his eyes closed and he went to the afterlife. It was at that moment that I knew what I had to do. To come here and take the Wisconsins down from power, for Jay had educated them to rule the townspeople like dictators, to "preserve the family's name and glory, and to assert their dominance". I knew I had to end this. I don't want it to go on and on through generations and generations, until it is forgotten, undone.
By the time you are reading this, I don't know if I have succeeded, but if I do, then thanks to God. But even if I haven't, it's fine. I died fulfilling a will worth dying for.
You should've already known that I did none of those things. But even if I didn't tell you, I know you'll still believe in me. That I was innocent. And that is what makes you different from all the others. You are a kind soul, kindest I have seen. Thank you. Thank you so much for believing in me. I wouldn't have lasted more than two days without your help. It is because of you, my friend, that I knew humanity is still worth helping, that there is still good left in us, when everything around us has become beasts. In the darkest of nights, showed me the hope, you showed me the light, you showed me that faith and kindness will always shine as an eternal light, no matter how faintly, even when dawn dies down.

Sincerely,
Ralph Ranhbniz

~THE END~