1961, Once and For All

Irwin jumped from his bed, staring out the window at the dark gray sky. Crows flew high away from the trees, to the sunshine that was blocked by the clouds.
Near his house, a crowd was gathering. They were well-equipped, with helmets, climbing tools and guns. They looked serious, on a mission, as if they were going to war. One stood in the middle, raising his hands, speaking something. His tiny, blue eyes shined coldy. It was Powell.
Irwin stuck his head on the front window to listen more clearly to what he's saying.
"Gentlemen!" He yelled. "Today is the day, because it has to be the day, where we return peace to Ranhbniz once and for all. We are going to terminate the fugitive for everything he has done, Mr William, the Wakefields' dog, the burnt crops, the collapsing mountains, the destroyed church and our priest Wallace. Without him, Ranhbniz would've been so peaceful, everything would've been fine, no one would've died. Everyone! Listen to me! If you want our beloved town to return to its deserved tranquility, join me on this mission and kill that cruel, inhumane criminal!"
The crowd raised their guns and cheered.
"I will revenge my farther!"
"Long live Ranhbniz!"
They readied their weapons.
"Thank you!" Powell yelled again, "This team, go left to the mountains! You, young Mr William, lead them to the river in the north. The rest of you, follow me to the forest."
It was the next line that scared Irwin.
"And if you can't find him, go outside Ranhbniz territory! You do not come back until the menace is destroyed! Search absolutely everywhere!"
I have to warn him. Irwin jumped out of his window scurrily. He fell onto the bush.
"Who's there!" He heard Powell yell.
He didn't give a damn. He had to warn Nameless. So he ran as fast as he could. The men were behind, chasing him.
Run! He yelled to himself. Run faster! You are a running champion, please, run faster!
He dashed on and on into the woods, the branches wounded him deeply, but he did not care. He had never run this fast in his life. He rushed across the stream, while the men were miles behind him.
He stared at the barn and charged there. He sprinted, praying. The men's yelling echoed behind him in the woods.
Eventually he arrived at the barn. He didn't knock the door and went straight in. Nameless was sitting behind the desk.
"Run!" Irwin yelled worrily, "Run! Please! They are coming here. They're gonna catch you! Run!"
Nameless looked at him, stood up and ran out from behind the barn. The footsteps of the men were approaching.
Please. Irwin prayed. Oh God, please.