News Auxillary

It was school yet again on Monday. Irwin dragged his weary body over to the gates.
He could remember the last time he stood here, staring at his love, his heart broken.
Someone tapped him on the shoulder, startling him, pulling him out of his thoughts.
"Hi," It was a girl, who handed him a piece of paper, "can you take a moment to check out our news auxiliary? Thank you!"
He accepted the paper and she left. He flipped open it.

Ranhbniz High School
NEWS AUXILLARY
2/2 1961

On a peaceful Monday morning, the mountains to the west of the town have crumbled. Many short ones collapsed, causing rocks to tumble down and even avalanches. We suspect that the arrival and ways of living of the criminal on the run, Nameless, that is, had upset the balance of nature and caused such a tragedy. He may also be hiding on the mountains, and accidentally caused some old rocks to fall, leading to the destruction of the hills. The Watsons sure have suffered a lot from this, their precious carrot fields were destroyed, and so was half of their house. We wish them best of luck in repairing everything.
Some of our young men, in our school, have joined the "hunting" team to help catch Nameless, and return peace to the town. This is a dangerous yet noble job, so let us give them a huge round of applause for their courage.
For more Ranhbniz town news, mainly concerning us students, feel free to read more Ranhbniz High School News Auxiliary!

May Wallace
Chairman of the RHS Journalism Club

Irwin resisted the urge to find the girl and tell her she's wrong. He squished, wrinkled and pulled apart the auxiliary.
"Nonsense!" He angrily mumbled, "Absolutely nonsense!"
At this point they don't care about the truth anymore. It's just pure hate. How can someone upset the balance of nature so badly even the  mountains had to collapse? Nonsense! Gibberish!
He grabbed his biology books and threw the auxiliary into the bin.