Chapter 2- Daughters Of Jeremy

Fish were swimming and seaweed was swaying gently. Near the ocean floor, a whale was swimming with her two calves.

Merpeople swam among the coral and seaweed. The merpeople sped across the ocean floor.

The merpeople swam through a tunnel, reaching a great palace with pearls decorating its front gates. The merpeople swam inside, taking their seats and filling up the concert hall inside.

A fish with a trumpet for a nose played a fanfare. A tiny seahorse with a ruffled collar approached the fish.

The seahorse coughed.
"His royal highness, King Jeremy!," the seahorse announced. Jermey entered the concert hall in a dramatic fashion, being pulled on a seashell chariot by a trio of dolphins.

The merpeople cheered wildly. Sparks shot out of Jermey's trident, lighting a chandelier.

Being introduced is where we find Tucker.

Tucker's POV

"And presenting the distinguished court composer, Horatio Thelonious Ignacious Crustaceous Tucker!," the seahorse announced. A fanfare of kazoos started to play.

I entered the concert hall, riding a small seashell chariot being pulled by two orange fish. The crowd half heartedly cheered for me.

My chariot stopped next to King Jeremy.
"I'm really looking forward to this performance, Tucker," Jermey spoke to me.
"Oh, Your Majesty, this will be the finest concert I have ever conducted. Your daughters, they will be spectacular!," I exclaimed. The fish flipped me upside down.
"Yes, and especially my little Samantha," Jeremy spoke.
"Yes, yes, she has the most beautiful voice. Hmm?... If only she'd show up for rehearsals once in a while...," I trailed off, mumbling to myself. A spotlight appeared over me as I rode my chariot over to the stage.

I took my place at the podium. I took out my book of music.

I tapped my baton and directed the orchestra of fish. Jermey's daughters swam out of a giant clam shell.
"Ah, we are the daughters of Jeremy. Great father who loves us and named us well: Dani, Ember, Penelope, Desiree, Kitty, Ashley. And then there is the youngest in her musical debut. Our seventh little sister, we're presenting her to you. To sing a song Tucker wrote, her voice is like a bell. She's our sister, Saman...," Jermey's daughters trailed off as a shell rose and the girls surrounded it. The shell opened to reveal that Samantha was missing.

Jermey's daughters and I shared looks of worry.
"Samantha!," Jeremy yelled angrily.