Chapter 7- Les Possions

Leaning his back on his seaside castle and playing his flute with Wulf beside him is where we find Danny.

Danny's POV

"That voice. I can't get it out of my head. I've looked everywhere, Wulf, where could she be?," I asked.

Samantha's POV

In a cove on the shoreline, I laid on a rock. Tucker and Valerie were panting, exhausted.

I pushed my hair out of my face and sat up. I stared down at my legs in amazement.

I lifted my foot up in the air and wiggled my toes.
"Well, look at what the catfish dragged in!," Jazz yelled. Jazz landed on my leg.
"Look at ya! Look at ya! There's something different. Don't tell me, I got it. It's your hairdo, right?," Jazz asked me. I shook my head.
"You've been using the dinglehopper, right? No? No huh, well let me see. New... Seashells? No new seashells," Jazz rambled. I shook my leg that Jazz was resting on, trying to give her a clue.
"I gotta admit I can't put my foot on it right now, but if I just stand here long enough I know that I'll- She's got legs you idiot! She traded her voice to the sea witch and got legs. Jeez, man...," Tucker trailed off, cutting Jazz off.
"I knew that," Jazz spoke.
"Samantha's been turned into a human. She's gotta make the prince fall in love with her, and he's gotta ki, he's gotta kiss her," Valerie explained. My legs wobbled as I attempted to stand up.
"And she's only got three days," Tucker added. I fell over, splashing my friends with water.
"Just look at her. On legs. On human legs. My nerves are shot. This is a catastrophe! What would her father say? I'll tell you what her father'd say. He'd say he's gonna kill himself a crab, that's what her father'd say! I'm gonna march me- self straight home right now and tell him just like I shoulda done de minute-." I cut Tucker off by picking him up in my hands. Tucker wagged his claw at me as I shook my head.
"And don't you shake your head at me, young lady. Maybe there's still time. If we could get that witch to give you back your voice, you could go home with all the normal fish, and just be... Just be... Just be miserable for the rest of your life. All right, all right. I'll try to help you find the prince," Tucker conceded. I smiled and kissed Tucker's head.

I set Tucker down.
"Boy. What a soft- shell I'm turning out to be," Tucker spoke. Jazz landed next to a wreckage.
"Now, Samantha, I'm tellin' ya, if you wanna be a human the first thing you gotta do is dress like one. Now lemme see," Jazz spoke. Jazz picked up a sail.

Danny's POV

I was walking along the shore with Wulf. Wulf sniffed the ground and raised his brow.

Wulf barked and hopped around excitedly. Wulf ran down the beach.
"Wulf? Huh... What, Wulf!," I yelled. I ran after Wulf.

Samantha's POV

Jazz whistled.
"Ya look great kid. Ya look, sensational," Jazz complimented. I was wearing a sail tied with ropes.

My eyes widened as I heard Wulf's barking. Valerie splashed back into the sea and Tucker skittered away, hiding behind a rock.

I climbed onto the rock as Wulf licked my face.
"Wulf... Wulf. Quiet Wulf!," Danny yelled. Wulf tugged on Danny's leg.
"What's gotten into you fella? Oh... Oh, I see. Are you okay, miss? I'm sorry if this knucklehead scared you. He's harmless, really-." Danny cut himself off as he stared into my eyes and pointed at me.
"You... Seem very familiar... To me. Have we met?," Danny asked. I nodded.
"We have met?," Danny asked. Wulf stood in between Danny and I, barking.
"I knew it! You're the one, the one I've been looking for! What's your name?," Danny asked me, holding my hands in his. I opened my mouth to reply "Samantha" but nothing came out.

I touched my throat, disappointed.
"What's wrong? What is it?," Danny asked. I tapped my throat.
"You can't speak?," Danny asked. I shook my head.
"Oh, oh. Then you couldn't be who I thought," Danny spoke. Wulf and I sighed in frustration.