Preface

So I was a bit of a loner as a teen.  Instead of playing sports I was perfectly happy kicking back with a good Stephen King novel or watching whatever horror film happened to be on TV.

Through my high school years I tried my hand at writing and learned I had quite a knack for writing creepy tales.

When I made it to college, I was fortunate enough to have an amazing professor who urged me to explore my talents and I ended up taking several creative writing classes.

Well, several got published in the college literary magazine and I then decided "I'm going to make this a career". That is until I realized I couldn't make a living off it and ended up joining the Navy.

Time goes on, I get a job as a mechanic and there goes my dreams to become a writer. It was suggested to me by my Auntie to create a dream journal.  Every time I had a creepy or disturbing dream I wrote it down.  Pretty soon I had quite a few collected.  I spent much of my vacation time in the South visiting different haunted locals and taking ghost tours and decided, why not pick up writing again as a hobby.

I knew I had a gift and my auntie did also, she was always a fan of my writing and ran a pretty successful psychic reading business in New Orleans. As a child she realized I definitely had a gift for Palm Reading and Solestry.

Well I ended up joining quite a few Facebook horror pages and tried out my skills doing readings and tossed a few of my macabre tales out there. Surprisingly people loved both.

I ended up leaving Facebook and that story will be one of my creepier tales but I discovered Wattpad and said, " Hell, I'll try my hand at writing on here. I've always had an affection for horror anthologies and especially Creepshow so here I can do the best of both.

I hope you enjoy my tales and please comment and share my stories if you enjoy them.

Thanks,

HORROR73