❃ 𝑳𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆 ❃

~at hotel~

KRITI'S POV
I was lying on my bed thinking about the biggest mistake I ever made till today in my whole damn life. I feel like, I betrayed myself only. I didn't trust y/n. I trusted Jay over her, when she was the only one who helped me in my bad and good both situations. When I was happy, y/n was the one who was always with me to celebrate it even in a bad situation, she was the only one who helped me and cried with me for my bad de-

???- Kriti !!!

KRITI- Y/n, you ? here ? How ?

I got up from my bed when I saw her. How could she enter inside, okay I agree she's a mafia, she can do anything and this question - how did she find me ? Is also it's result

Y/N- Kriti, are you out of your mind ? How could you leave your house, huh ? Even didn't care to tell me ?

KRITI- Y/n, how did you know ?

Y/N- First tell me, why did you leave your house ?

KRITI- That's not my house now.

Y/N- Who told you that it's not your house ? That was on your name.

KRITI- That WAS but now, that's on Jay's name. So, that's not my house now.

Y/N- Who the f*ck told you to give your house to him, huh ?

KRITI- No one.

Y/N- Then, how these all ended here ?

KRITI- Why do you care ?

Y/N- I'm your freaking sister. Now tell me what happened ?

KRITI- Y/n, he....he ! (nervously)

Y/N- Kriti, tell me. You, you can trust me. Okay ! (She kept her hands on her shoulder assuring she's with her)

KRITI- Y/n, Jay is a bad guy.

Y/N'S POV
She said these words and hugged me tightly. I did the same and tried to console her. Finally, she realised that he's a bad person. But I want to hear the story which made her realise her life's biggest mistake.

Y/N- Kriti, firstly calm down and tell me what happened ?

KRITI- Y/n, I'm....I'm really, really sorry. I-I called you a-a

Y/N- Shhh ! Forget it all okay. And only tell me what did Jay do ?

KRITI- Did you forgive me ?

Y/N- I did and now just tell me the thing I'm asking you.

KRITI- Y/n, Jay..... he took my signatures on the property papers without letting me know. (and a drop of tear escaped from her eyes)

Y/N- What ? How could this be possible, kriti ?

KRITI- This is the truth, y/n ! He took my signatures and made that house On his name.

Y/N- And you gave him ?

KRITI- I'm really sorry, y/n. I was blind at that time. I believed him more than you. You kept telling me about him but I was, I was blind and I, I was really fool at that time.

Y/N- Kriti, I told you. Don't curse yourself, okay. If I was at your place I would have done this.

KRITI- No, you wouldn't. I know you better, you are smart enough to handle everything unlike me.

Y/N- If you know me that better then why didn't you believe me ?

KRITI- I don't know, I was brainwashed by Jay's statement.

Y/N- Anyways leave that and tell me, why did you came here ?

KRITI- Then what am I supposed to do, y/n ? I don't have any shelter to spend my life now, instead going back to India, you know.

Y/N- You could have called me.

KRITI- How would I gained the courage to call you then ?

Y/N- You don't have to ask about it. You should have directly called me. I had been always for you.

KRITI- Y/n, from which angle should I had called you, huh ? I hurt you without knowing the reality and I really can't meet my eyes with me.

Y/N- Kriti, look at me. Do you think, I think all these thing, huh ? Nah, I'd never okay.

KRITI- But, still.... I made a huge mistake while trusting him

Y/N- Shh ! Calm down. Now look, you knew the reality do everything is fine, hmm. Now come with me.

KRITI- No, I can't y/n.

Y/N- But why ?

KRITI- I don't want to be a burden on you, y/n.

Y/N- Who said you'll be a burden on me ? You won't okay.

KRITI- Please, y/n. I already hurt you and if Jay got to know that I will live with you then he'll hurt you more, so please.

Y/N- Try to understand, kriti. It's not safe to love alone in this hotel.

KRITI- Y/n, I already lose my everything so I don't think, anyone will come here searching for me and in spite I'm a mafia too, I can handle this.

Y/N- But kriti, how long will you live here in hotel. Some day, you have to leave this right.

KRITI- I know but I'll stay here till tomorrow, I guess, cause tomorrow is the Mafia party, then.....

Y/N- Then ?

KRITI- Then I'll leave South Korea and went back to India.

Y/N- Do you really think, Jay will allow you to enter India's house ?

KRITI- I guess, if he won't then I'll leave for USA. I'll start from a beginning there. I'll try my best to change myself.

Y/N- Kriti, you should come with me at my house.

KRITI- No, y/n ! I can't. Bua and Fufaji must be mad at me. I can't come there again to break their heart.

Y/N- Kriti ! Just stop saying such words, okay. I'm with you and I'm glad that you realised your mistake. Now leave everything on me.

KRITI- What are you gonna do, y/n ?

Y/N- I'm leaving. (she said while going towards the door)

KRITI- At least, tell me.

Y/N- You'll know eventually~ (she shouted from outside leaving a dumbfounded and self chuckling kriti inside)

KRITI'S POV
What is she going to do ? And what does she mean by I'll know it eventually ? God, I never asked you anything but please, whatever y/n is thinking, make her successful in that work. I know, I always wanted bad for her but not now cause I knew everything. She's really good and kind person, even tho if she's a mafia. Please, god. Grant this wish for me, not for me then at least for my dead parent's and y/n's sake. Please !!!