Pt.1 A Day at the Quarry

(Diana's pov)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The sun slowly rises and shines light on our tents, I open my eyes as I groan and see the sun poking through. I roll over and hide my head under my pillow as I try to go back to sleep.

When I finally start to fall back asleep I hear something outside of my tent but I'm to tired to care. The zipper to my tent is pulled open as a lil human crawls into my tent, I yawn as I roll over on my side knowing it Carl. I watch as he closes my tent and turn around to look at me.

"Another nightmare?.." I ask as I yawn again and rub my eyes looking at him, he nods as he looks down at me. I smile a lil as I open my arms telling him to get his ass over here he smiles as he crawls over and lays next to me his back to me as I wrap my arms around him and throw the blanket over him.

"Sleep I'm right here, your safe..." I say as I give him a kiss on the cheek and rub his back comforting him as he slowly falls asleep. Once he falls asleep I let my eyes close and fall back asleep.

(Lil time skip)

The sun is fully out now and I'm woken up to the sound of yelling, me and Carl groan as he rolls over to face me. I sigh as I sit up knowing it's Lori and Shane yelling cuz they can't find Carl.

I get up and so does Carl as I open my tent and get out with Carl right behind me. Carl sighs as his mom runs over and hugs him, I roll my eyes as I pull on my hoodie so I'm not just in a crop top and shorts.

"What where u doing? Why weren't u in the tent?" Lori ask as she looks at Carl. 'I never really liked Lori, I always wished Rick never married her but if he didn't then I wouldn't have my newphew so I guess she's ok'.

"He was with me, he had a nightmare." I say as Lori looks at me and nods almost looking pissed.

"Thank you.." Lori says as she walks Carl away. I roll my eyes as I watch her, 'not my fault you're kid likes me better' think as I go back into my tent to get dressed.

When I walk out of my tent again I'm wearing a white crop top, blue jean short my combat boots, and my hair is up in a ponytail. I walk over to the unlit firepit Surrounded by Carl, Lori, Shane, Dale, Glenn, Andrea, Amy, and the Dixon brothers Merle and Daryl.

I yawn as I sit down on the other side of Carl, rubbing my eyes as I look around.

"Tired?" Carl ask as Dale hands me some cooked fish and I thank him.

"Yeah, she's not a morning person..." Shane says as he smirks at me.

"oh whatever.."I say as I playfully glare at Shane. Shane smirks as he looks at Carl.

"When she was lil she would stay up all night and sleep all day, it was so bad that she made us stay up all night with her and made us take her into the woods." Shane says as him and Carl chuckle and the others just smirk, except for the Dixon brothers.

"Shut up Shane." I say playfully. As i eat I feel like someone is watching me, I look up and see Merle smirking at me as he looks me up and down. I roll my eyes as I look over and see Daryl also looking at me, but when we make eye contact he looks away.