Pt.2 guts

(Diana's pov)

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

When I wake up it's noon and Glenn, Andrea, Morales, T-dog, Jacqui, and Merle have already left. I get dressed into a black sleeves shirt, blue jeans, combat boots, and my hair is up in a ponytail.

I walk out of my tent to see Shane talking to Carl as Lori gives Carl a haircut, Dale and Jim are working on the RV, Amy is in the RV reading, Carol is teaching Sophia, and Daryl is by his tent making more bolts for his crossbow.

I sigh as I head down to the Quarry and sit down by the water just looking out at the water thinking. I do my best thinking when I'm alone, so when even I get a chance to be alone with my thoughts, I take it.

(Time skip)

After what feels like hours of sitting by the water I hear footsteps from behind me. I look behind me to see Daryl walking down the path to get to the Quarry, as I watch him I realize he doesn't know I'm here. as he walks around the Quarry he kicks some rocks before sitting down and looking out at the water.

I sigh as I stand up and quietly go of to him, I don't think he noticed me cuz he didn't look at me till I tapped his shoulder. When Daryl looks up t me I nod to the place next to him asking if I can sit, he thinks for a second before he nods and looks back at the water as I sit down next to him and also look at the water.

"What you thinking about?.." I ask as I look at him from the corner of my eye.

"Nothin'..." he mumbles as he keeps looking at the water.

"Really? Cuz normal when people go to a Secluded area and look out at nothing they are totally not thinking about something." I say as I watch him, he just grunts.

"You thinking about the group?" I ask as I look at him and he just grunts.

"Thinking about your brother?.." I ask as I watch him, this time he stays quiet.

"Bingo..." I say quietly as I watch him.

"He'll be fine..." I say as he finally looks at me.

"I know, nothin' killin' Merle but Merle..." Daryl say as he looks back at the water.

"But you're still worried.." I say as I look out at the water. I sigh as I look back at him and he looks at me.

"When my brother Rick would go out for his job, I knew he would be ok but... I still worried cuz he's my brother, it's my job to worry. Just like it's his job to worry about me even when he knows I'm safe." I say as we look at each other.

"It's ok to be worried about him, he's your brother..." I say as he grunts and looks back at the water. I sigh as I look up and see the sun setting, 'guess we were out here pretty long' I think as I stand up and pat his shoulder.

"Night Daryl." I say as I yawn and start walking up to my tent, I'm too tired to eat so I'll just eat in the morning.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
(Sorry its kinda short)