Pt.6 Vatos

(Diana's pov)
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I watch as Daryl sits on the grab crying, I've never seen him cry, I never thought he would let us see him cry. I walk over and kneel down next to him and I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Daryl I-" before I could Finish Daryl shugged me off and got up madly rases his crossbow and points it at T-dogs face, then Rick points his gun at Daryls head as I get up.

"I won’t hesitate. I don’t care if every walker in the city hears it." Rick says as he glares at Daryl.

"Daryl please..." I say as he looks at me still pointing his crossbow at T-dog. He crys more as he drops his crossbow trying to blink away his tears. I push Rick gun away as I glare at him Before I look back at Daryl my eyes soften  as I put my hand on his shoulder, this time he doesn't shug me off.

"You got a do-rag or something?" Daryl ask

T-dog. T-dog nods and hands Daryl his bandanna. Daryl nods and walks over to Merles hand.

"I guess the saw blade was too dull for the handcuffs." Daryl sighs as he picks up the hand and wraps T-dogs bandanna around it.

"Ain’t that a bitch.." Daryl says as he stands up and walks over to Glenn, nodding for him to turn around. Glenn makes a grossed out face as Daryl puts Merles hand in his backpack.

"He must have used a tourniquet—maybe his belt. Be much more blood if he didn’t." Daryl says as he follows Merles blood trail. We all follow Daryl back into the building looking for Merle.

"Merle? You in here?" Daryl says as we get to the bottom of the stairs. We walk around the building and see 2 walkers, I did to Daryl and he shots the first one while I grab my daggers and sab the other one in the head making it hit the floor as I pull my daggers out of its head.

"Had enough in him to take out these two sumbitches one handed." Daryl says as we see the 2 walkers that Merle took out.

"Toughest asshole I ever met, my brother. Feed him a hammer, he’d crap out nails." Daryl says as he grunts and pulls back his crossbow as I watch him. 'What!? Is it Illegal to watch a hot guy do something that shows of his muscles?' I think before he looks up at me and I look away blushing.

"Any man can pass out from blood loss, no matter how tough he is." Rick says as he looks at Daryl. We continue through the building till we find a kitchen where the blood trail stops.

"Merle!" Daryl yells as Rick glares at him.

"We’re not alone here. Remember?" Rick Whispers to Daryl as he scoffs.

"Screw that. He could be bleeding out. You said so yourself." Daryl says as he walks around.

"Shh." T-dog Whispers.

I walk over to one of the ovens and smell something weird and look to see something burnt on the stove.

"Guys..." I Whisper to them as they walk over and I cover my nose.

"What is that burned stuff?" Glenn ask as he covers his nose to.

"Skin, He cauterized the stump." Rick says as I gage.