Pt.9 Wildfire

(Diana's pov)

I yawn as I sit by the fire pit, I couldn't sleep last night. After what happened and with Andrea crying, I just couldn't sleep. So I just sat inside my tent and did nothing.

I watch as Andrea is still sitting with Amy, Lori walks over and kneels beside her.

"Andrea.." Lori says quietly but Andrea doesn’t look up or answer so Lori sits down on her knees.

"I’m so sorry. She’s gone. You got to let us take her. We all cared about her and I promise we’ll be as gentle as we can." Lori says but Andrea continues to ignore Lori, As Lori gets up she touches Andrea on the back and leaves her to her sister.

I sigh as I look over to see Daryl uses a pick axe to make sure all the dead stay down.

I look over at the big fire full of walkers watching as T-Dog and Glenn pick the body up and toss it onto a nearby fire. I look back at Rick, Lori, Shane, and Carol.

"She still won’t move?" Rick asks Lori.

"She won’t even talk to us, She’s been there all night. What do we do?" Lori ask.

"Can’t just leave Amy like that, We need to deal with it. Same as the others." Shane says.

"I’ll tell her how it is." Rick says as he walks over to Andrea. I look over and start watching Daryl again as he keeps making sure the walkers are dead.

I look back over to see Andrea pull a gun on Rick, I quickly stand up and put my hand on my dagger, ready to throw it at her if I have to.

"All right. Okay.  I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry." I hear Rick says as he backs away and Andrea puts the gun down looking back at Amy.

(Lil time skip)

"Y’all can’t be serious. Let that girl hamstring us? The dead girl’s a time bomb." Daryl says as I stand by Rick.

"What do you suggest?" Rick asks.

"Take the shot. Clean, in the brain from here. Hell, I can hit a turkey between the eyes from this distance." Daryl says as I nod a lil.

"No. For God’s sakes, let her be." Lori says. As I sigh

"i think Daryls right, we can't just leave Amy like that..." I say as Rick looks at me. Rick looks over at Shane and he just shrugs.

Daryl scoffs and walks off. Even though he’s cleaning up the corpses he doesn’t pick up the one near the cook fire.

"Wake up, Jimbo. We’ve got some work to do." Daryl says as he drops the pickaxe and help Morales.

"Thanks.." Morales says as they start to pull a corpse to the fire where the walkers are being burned, Glenn notices and walks over to them.

"What are you guys doing? This is for geeks. Our people go over there." Glenn says as I get up and walk over.

"What’s the difference? They’re all infected." Daryl asks as Glenn starts getting upset.

"Our people go in that row over there, We don’t burn them! We bury them, Understand?" Glenn crys as I stand by them and Daryl looks at him.